Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A bit out of character to see him jump head first into random hand to hand combat wouldn't it? It's not power rangers :mjlol:

That was after the fact. When steppenwolf told him about the anti life equation, he still didn’t have the third box. He should’ve been like “say no more, I’m on my way”.

And by the way, Martian Manhunter is a bigger bytch. :mjlol:. He’s not even with discussing, but who introduces themselves by their nickname. He actually told Bruce his name was Martian Manhunter. That’s not his name:russ:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That was after the fact. When steppenwolf told him about the anti life equation, he still didn’t have the third box. He should’ve been like “say no more, I’m on my way”.

And by the way, Martian Manhunter is a bigger bytch. :mjlol:. He’s not even with discussing, but who introduces themselves by their nickname. He actually told Bruce his name was Martian Manhunter. That’s not his name:russ:
You ever get tired of talking out your ass?Much like Darkseid, Martian Manhunter is a calculating and political figure, he works behind the scenes as a guide. Hes only been on earth for who knows how long, is it really a surprise he took on a nickname for himself.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He made a hot movie and yall nikkas in yall feelings :mjlol:

I hope Zack Snyder gets the reigns again just so you Zack Snyder loyalist can get everything you desire. I will deal with the nonsense just to watch yall suffer.
WB,if your listening,sign our boy Zack to a 10 picture deal,iron clad contract. You heard em,we need to learn the hard way
giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I hope Zack Snyder gets the reigns again just so you Zack Snyder loyalist can get everything you desire. I will deal with the nonsense just to watch yall suffer.
WB,if your listening,sign our boy Zack to a 10 picture deal,iron clad contract. You heard em,we need to learn the hard way
giphy.gif

Yeah, we do.

Stick with your pg-13 soft ass MCU movie threads then:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those who still don’t see how much of a bytch Darkseid was in this, and why WB told Whedon to cut I’m out altogether, let me break it down.

Steppenwolf told him that Earth was primitive, divided and an easy lick

he took two mother boxes with ease.

by the time he found the second box, he told Darkseid, he had all of the motherboxes, and the antilife equation was on earth.

Darkseid wanted Steppen to find the third box, destroy earth, then he would come :russ: if finding antilife was that important, why would you have someone you exiled do all the work, and then simply had it over to you :dahell:

That don’t make one lick of sense. Any sane villain would’ve come thru immediately. He didn’t even send backup goons:snoop:

Darkseid was utterly useless. A fraud in this movie.

The worst part is you just know how Darkseid had hyped up the toughness of earths warriors ,in order to justify his previous L?

Darkseid-"I need you to be focused Steppenwolf,ain't shyt sweet about earth,you see this scar on my chest! Think its a game and you won't make it out alive:damn:!"

Only for Darkseid to recieve that call from Steppenwolf after he touched down.

Steppen-"This shyt light"
dc9ee99322ba751a45871b20b56a58ed_w200.webp

Darkseid-"Damn,you collecting them boxes kinda quick ain't you Steppen?good job:francis:"

You know damn well Darkseid was lowkey rooting for Steppenwolf to take that L lol. Can't have the lil homie wrecking shyt and taking over hoods you got your ass whupped in.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You nikkas STILL on this stan war bullshyt. :francis:

Both franchises have had some obvious blunders but you can't even have a rational discussion without people going above & beyond with the fukkery.

In a much better version of the film, Darkseid definitely was not well served by THIS introduction. Whedon actually made a logical decision for once subbing him out for Steppenwulf. I know some will argue that it provides an opportunity for character growth (then vs now) but that's only if he's able to continue with this thread.

As a standalone introduction to THE big bad, you really don't want to debut him on a loss being carried away. People don't tend to remember the odds, they remember the end result.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea.... this thread hilarious. But it is what it is man.

Im not even gonna play the Marvel card

Darkseid didn’t even even look harder than Zod and that abomination thing in BvS:mjlol:

Both would’ve easily stepped out that portal and Zod and his team of kryptonians ain’t getting washed like that in that first battle:russ:

Yea yea yea we get who and what Darkseid is....... yea yea yea... from the comics.

But this ain’t the comics.... also in the comic Flash is more masculine and Batman around the same age as Superman.