"Darkness, No Parents."-The Official Top 10 Movies and Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014 Voting ends 2/25

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:umad:

you, @MartyMcFly , @HHR , and @TheGodling all hating on interstellar takin its toll :mjcry:

got me in the car after work like

wpid-owes-me-o.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol @ "a movie about a drummer".

That Interstellar though? A movie about a farmer? :dahell:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fiction as far as I know..lol and the catch is watching dope actors do their thing and also what the story has to say about sacrifice and determination and will and whether some things are worth sacrificing to be the best at something. Like is it worth alienating people to be the best at a given profession? Also JK Simmons is fantastic breh and a tad scary..like psychotic scary
movie was ass breh, a movie about a bALd guy shouting at a drummer,

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
lol @ "a movie about a drummer".

That Interstellar though? A movie about a former NASA pilot going into space to find a new planet that will save the human race? :stopitslime:
:umad:
movie was ass breh, a movie about a bALd guy shouting at a drummer,
:russ:I'm saying though. Man's are stanning and capping for this movie tough in here.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's all you saw, :whoknows:
what did I miss that was so amazing

dude gets shouted out by teacher, drums till his hands bleed, drives really fast to make it back intime for a show, has a car crash, gets out, goes n drums right after the crash, passes out, calls the shouting guy an ass hole befoe he passes out.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
what did I miss that was so amazing

dude gets shouted out by teacher, drums till his hands bleed, drives really fast to make it back intime for a show, has a car crash, gets out, goes n drums right after the crash, passes out, calls the shouting guy an ass hole befoe he passes out.
:dead:nikka you just spoiled the damm movie.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:dead:nikka you just spoiled the damm movie.
not really....I knew alot of the movie going in and the last 15 minutes had me like

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

edit: and Foxcatcher is dope as well...even if you hate Steve Carell (as I do) but it can be a little dry and is filmed like a documentary.