Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Daps
How many times have you upgraded. I'll really need to verify these numbers because i remember when i got it i compared the stats and the fire sword was weaker then what i had.
ye its at +5, I can hit 1 hit the dogs in lost bastille for reference.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Dark Souls 2 = Demon Souls / Dark Souls 1 hybrid

This is easily the most difficult out of the three. And I love it!!! :blessed: I tried to test the Orge and realized I didn't want any problems, tho :whoa::sadcam: Are people really trying to die 100 times just to get the steel of protection ring from sauldron or raise the death count on the monument? :wtf: Every time I go to Marjula, it's a gang of blood stains with people jumping off the cliff.

Daps
How many regular strikes to kill those shield undead guys in giant land with the sword or pike.
last time i fought them I hit em once and they only had a sliver of health left so now maybe one hit. dogs ar more difficulr for sure tho and i can 1 hit them depending on my distance.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Made some progress last night and beat pursuer, dragonslayer( :ohhh:), dragonrider and flexile sentry.

Daps
Dark Souls 2 = Demon Souls / Dark Souls 1 hybrid

This is easily the most difficult out of the three. And I love it!!! :blessed: I tried to test the Orge and realized I didn't want any problems, tho :whoa::sadcam: Are people really trying to die 100 times just to get the steel of protection ring from sauldron or raise the death count on the monument? :wtf: Every time I go to Marjula, it's a gang of blood stains with people jumping off the cliff.
thats how you get it? I thought those guys were just dumb or clumsy or noobs.