Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
same. finna summon a fool soon :beli:

this game feels more like a sequel to demon souls than dark souls to me so far :patrice:
Im still upset a lot of these enemies dissapear instead of turning into ragdolls

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Or if you get frustrated like I did, summon someone in to distract him while you pelt him with the ballistas

:blessed:

You have to be human to summon right?

I remember running around and seeing summon signs everywhere. Then after a while I died and all the signs were gone.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Tips and opinions needed.

I'm running a Bandit right now but I wanna do a magic user too. Since I'm stuck at the Pursuer right now I figure now is the time to run a new build....not too far in the game and all.

I wanna roll a Cleric cuz I've never ran wit that build before. Any tips on what stats to go with first as I go thru Majula and Forest of Giants?

Also whats the word on the Explorer build?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This weapon depletion is a bytch. I think some of these enemies have nice armor on which depletes your weapons at a faster rate.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

I'm running a Bandit right now but I wanna do a magic user too. Since I'm stuck at the Pursuer right now I figure now is the time to run a new build....not too far in the game and all.

I wanna roll a Cleric cuz I've never ran wit that build before. Any tips on what stats to go with first as I go thru Majula and Forest of Giants?

Im never playing this game again after i beat it with this swordsman. Im running through this shyt dressed like a Roman soldier and im just going to pound everyone out with this sword and shield and be done with this.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Im never playing this game again after i beat it with this swordsman. Im running through this shyt dressed like a Roman soldier and im just going to pound everyone out with this sword and shield and be done with this.

I'm enjoying what I can as I didn't beat Demon's or Dark Souls either.

Demon's Souls I got stuck in the Shrine of Storms. Dark Souls I got stuck at Ornstein and Smough. And I read the Sentinel Trio in this game shyts on O&S. smh

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
What classes are you guys playing as?

I'm a seasoned old Knight who's been through a lot :ohmy:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Where the fukk is the Pyromancy flame at.........I wanna run a DEX/Pyro build, I'm at those sentinels groupie b*stards, fukkers pissing me off.... and now all I wanna do is burn them with fire.:pacspit:

My pride won't let me use summons:smugfavre:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

You could always place your own summon signs, and help people defeat the boss.....doing this will give you lots of souls to lvl or whatever

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:heh: laffing at your pain breh.
I learned long time ago since Demon's Souls to just spend my shyt.

These dudes got too many booby traps and ambushes to fukk around. Soon as I get 3-4k souls I level up or buy something.

straight up
:snoop: Same shyt just happened again(had around 50K after defeating Ruins Sentinels and other ennemies in Sinner's Rise). Lost Sinner killed me.

This time I tried to be smarter and summoned a phantom to help out. Since I'm a sorcerer, i stayed at safe distance and use Soul Arrow. But i said fukk it and tried swinging the flame sword on one of those weird monsters(he barely had life left :snoop:) down there. I didn't even get the chance to hit dude, he swung his tail around and killed me. :beli:

Dont care what ppl say, this game is hard as fukk. And there are areas you cant get past if you dont summon a phantom. Bell Tower was :damn: everytime you stepped in there, 2 nikkas invade yo world and kill you :snoop:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Im running with the swordsman too, Im a beginner any tips?

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Gave in and bought it for 360 couldnt wait another month for PC. Being a dark souls veteran I thought shyt was sweet....nah Im still getting my ass beat :sadcam:. Fighting this nicca the pursuer right now...shyt is serious. They didnt let up on the difficulty thats for damn sure

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Nice...didn't know that. I've never used any summons in the Souls games.
Yea I do this all the time when I'm stuck.....and when you die as a summon, there is NO PENALTY.
Not only do you get lots of souls for doing this, but you also learn new strategies for boss fights by other players.......you still have to fight your boss in your world, but at least you would come back with more items, stronger, and even smarter.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The Explorer seems like a nice starter class, stats are shyt though. Look at all the goods this dude comes with:

• 20 lifegems--slightly restores HP
  • 8 witching urns--explodes to deal magic damage
  • 4 aromatic ooze--apply magic to right-hand weapon
  • 1 repair powder--restore equipment durability
  • 2 rusted coins--temporarily boost luck
  • 5 prism stones--emits light, and marks one’s path
  • 1 Pharros’ lockstone--activate Pharros’ contraption
  • 1 petrified something--a petrified object that is pleasant to touch
  • 1 spell quartz ring--increases magic defense
You save 4000 souls by not coppin the Pharros stone from the old hag merchant. The Petrified Something is the best gift so basically have 2 to start with by choosing this class. The 20 life gems, ring and rusted coins speak for themselves.