Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
how the fukk do I turn back into a human form? I used that human effigy thing but nothing happened.
I can't be the first giant boss for shyt. :sadbron:

Who is that knight that drops in from the giant eagle? I was going to fight him but dude just sank into the ground and disappeared.

Guv

OGG
Daps
Reppin
DC
how the fukk do I turn back into a human form? I used that human effigy thing but nothing happened.

Who is that knight that drops in from the giant eagle? I was going to fight him but dude just sank into the ground and disappeared.

did you burn it or use it from the inventory? either way that first boss is easy breh.

and :whoa: chasing that knight. i had to leave the area and do something else after i got to him

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
lost 100K souls yesterday :beli: tried to run back to get them back but got killed again :beli:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
did you burn it or use it from the inventory? either way that first boss is easy breh.

and :whoa: chasing that knight. i had to leave the area and do something else after i got to him

shyt I burned the human effigy thing at the bonfire. Guess I have to just use it from the inventory. I have 5 of them.
I've gotten stomped out by that giant boss like 6 times already. I just watched a youtube vid and he was doing the same thing I was doing :damn:

I don't even know where that knight went. he just disappeared in the ground so I said fukk it and left.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
lost 100K souls yesterday :beli: tried to run back to get them back but got killed again :beli:

:heh: laffing at your pain breh.
I learned long time ago since Demon's Souls to just spend my shyt.

These dudes got too many booby traps and ambushes to fukk around. Soon as I get 3-4k souls I level up or buy something.

Daps
:heh: laffing at your pain breh.
I learned long time ago since Demon's Souls to just spend my shyt.

These dudes got too many booby traps and ambushes to fukk around. Soon as I get 3-4k souls I level up or buy something.
straight up

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Game easy as fukk. Beat the shyt out that boss in no mans warf. :mjlol:

Drangleic outifit got me Coastin right now. :mjlol:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

You'll fight that knight later

Effigy turns you human but obviously, if you die again, you wont be human again. Dont worry though. YOu only lose up to half your life if you keep dying over and over again. If you find youself getting slayed by a boss, you mine as well wait until you figure out his pattern before you use an effigy to beat him. Pretty much every enemy in the game can be beat without taking damage so it really doesnt matter how much life you lose. The game forces you to get better by killing you over, and OVER again. I got that Drangleic armor though and i got my strength up so :manny: Im beatin the shyt out of enemies right now, that cant hut me.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The Pursuer :beli:

Going on my 10th death against this floating piece of shyt. :pacspit:
I danced around that fakkit like Ali. He wanted that head up, so i gave it to him. When he puts the shield up and charges, jump off to side behind him, slash slash.

When he does his triple swing, jump to one side, jump to the other, then circle behind him because he does a move thats hard to evade. Slash slash.

Pretty much do that till hes dead. He couldnt fukk with me, but im a swordsman.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I danced around that fakkit like Ali. He wanted that head up, so i gave it to him. When he puts the shield up and charges, jump off to side behind him, slash slash.

When he does his triple swing, jump to one side, jump to the other, then circle behind him because he does a move thats hard to evade. Slash slash.

Pretty much do that till hes dead. He couldnt fukk with me, but im a swordsman.
Or if you get frustrated like I did, summon someone in to distract him while you pelt him with the ballistas

:blessed: