Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Currently rocking the Cloranthy and the Binding. My DEX build is pretty good for stamina. Only issue is hes weak as fukk. Have yet to find a good early game weapon as Im rocking the Handaxe that dealing around 140....In DS1, I "copped" the Uchigatana off a merchant and was beasting early on

I bought the Falchion from the blacksmith in Majula. Used it until I got my strength up. Pretty much as good as it was in DS1. Was my go to weapon in pvp

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Mustve missed that. Good look breh

If you are sticking with a Dex character it scales pretty good with Dex. I've only beat the first boss so idk where the Uchi is. I want it tho. I'm running a high strength and Dex character so I can use most of the weapons.

Daps
Currently rocking the Cloranthy and the Binding. My DEX build is pretty good for stamina. Only issue is hes weak as fukk. Have yet to find a good early game weapon, Im using the Handaxe that dealing around 140....In DS1, I "copped" the Uchigatana off a merchant and was beasting early on
next to the big salamander that shoots fireballs in forest of giants is a fire sword that i been using the whole game. best wep i seen

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I wish I could put more time into this, but School Work killing me.........I beat the first boss last night, I feel like y'all nikkas are way ahead of me:bryan: