Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Don't have the game yet, but I read you can use a bonfire aescetic (sp?) to respawn enemies. They drop more souls and loot but they get tougher

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
yall need to leave messages on the ground too. something funny or helpful. everytime someone likes your message you get a health boost

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
Just played my first couple hours just now :wow:

Using the Explorer class build for the adaptability, cant wait to put some more time in later

PS3 death count was at 2.2+ million so far :whoo:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
people new to the series are hilarious. been helping them beat the first boss.

dude got on the mic after we beat him crying tears of joy ":to: thank you i've been stuck here for 3 hours"

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think this ones actually harder than the last.

- You lose 5% HP after each death (to a max of 50%)
- Enemies stop respawning at a certain point (stopping you from grinding)
- Shop keepers have very limited supply of good items (ie. Life Gems, Titanite)
- Less Estus Flasks from the get-go

Fast-travel does save a lot of time in the end, but damn, I'm not enjoying these changes at all LOL

From Software is not fukking around
The bolded makes the game easier or at least less monotonous. If you wanted to stop the grinding, you'd just have enemies give fewer souls each time you killed them.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:camby: I tried this shyt and died. Made my way back tryin to go past some enemies and lost 6000 souls. Threw the controller into the ground n turned this shyt off. i dont know when im gonna play again.

Maybe tonight. :snoop:
shyt is mad easy man. Did it on the first try :russ:

as for the other knights, just run past them.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
The bolded makes the game easier or at least less monotonous. If you wanted to stop the grinding, you'd just have enemies give fewer souls each time you killed them.

There was never a time in DS1 where I went thru the same enemies 15 times. Even when farming. Not a big factor

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Heads up to those near the Dragonrider where all the big ass knights are. Theres a Ring of Binding before the entrance to the Blue Cathedral. You have to kill all 8 of the knights...took me about 45 mins...but that rings caps your HP loss at 75%!!!!!!!! Such a key item and worth fighting for

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall need to leave messages on the ground too. something funny or helpful. everytime someone likes your message you get a health boost
:dead:

If you see "Try Jump Attack" near a cliff that leads to nothing, you know who .... :lolbron:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Heads up to those near the Dragonrider where all the big ass knights are. Theres a Ring of Binding before the entrance to the Blue Cathedral. You have to kill all 8 of the knights...took me about 45 mins...but that rings caps your HP loss at 75%!!!!!!!! Such a key item and worth fighting for

Cloranthy ring is a must have. Makes your stamina reload faster. I'm cool with losing health while hollow. It was worse in Demon Souls when it dropped to 50% after one death

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cloranthy ring is a must have. Makes your stamina reload faster. I'm cool with losing health while hollow. It was worse in Demon Souls when it dropped to 50% after one death
Currently rocking the Cloranthy and the Binding. My DEX build is pretty good for stamina. Only issue is hes weak as fukk. Have yet to find a good early game weapon, Im using the Handaxe that dealing around 140....In DS1, I "copped" the Uchigatana off a merchant and was beasting early on