Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Disconnect to many times and they gonna ban u from multiplayer. Which is great. I hate when people run. Man up and fight it's part of the game.

I love when people try to run and heal. Then I catch em and give em the "no no no" taunt. Hate mail is the best
:childplease: I got no more effigies, a million souls and enemies are NG++++. You think i should let this bum fukk up my game??

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:childplease: I got no more effigies, a million souls and enemies are NG++++. You think i should let this bum fukk up my game??

Better start fukking these boys up or u not gonna be online at all :heh:

Or invest in ring of life protection so when u die you are still human and keep your souls. Then just repair it for 3000 after U die

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I changed my mind...I like DS2 better. Little things like being able to go up/down the ladder quick and fast travel is better. Also the menu system and everything else is improved. My only gripes are the enemies targeting/hitboxes is stupid.

Also this is way easier than DS1 and bosses are cake. So far only bosses that gave me problems are Pursuer and Rat Authority. I just got to the Iron Keep.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also this is way easier than DS1 and bosses are cake. So far only bosses that gave me problems are Pursuer and Rat Authority. I just got to the Iron Keep.
The Smelter Demon is about to shake your sense of comfort breh. Prolly THE cheapest boss in the game period

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I love when the rat dudes summon me, when I run thru all the enemies and they have nowhere else to hide :heh:. Know they be making the :sadcam: face. I actually got hate mail for winning before.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The Smelter Demon is about to shake your sense of comfort breh. Prolly THE cheapest boss in the game period

Yea I beat the Old King first but you right...Smelter Demon is cheap as fukk. My shield is 120% damage resistant and he hits thru it :stopitslime:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Magic's pretty strong in this compared to DS1....Im in full havel with a greatsword but theres still enemies that can give me work in 1 or 2 combos not to mention unblockable enemies....having the fast roll is pretty much a must. And with bonfires everywhere to reload magic I feel gimp as fukk having to be in meele all the time esp on bosses. Im about to say fukk it and spend a soul vessel before I go to NG+

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Magic's pretty strong in this compared to DS1....Im in full havel with a greatsword but theres still enemies that can give me work in 1 or 2 combos not to mention unblockable enemies....having the fast roll is pretty much a must. And with bonfires everywhere to reload magic I feel gimp as fukk having to be in meele all the time esp on bosses. Im about to say fukk it and spend a soul vessel before I go to NG+

yeah Magic is crazy especially Dark Magic. Great Resonant Soul can one shot people in pvp :wow:. i get so much hate mail :heh:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Trying to help people with the end game boss. Instead I get summoned and they take me to get gang banged by the statues and ruin sentinels. :snoop:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yeah Magic is crazy especially Dark Magic. Great Resonant Soul can one shot people in pvp :wow:. i get so much hate mail :heh:
:ohhh: great resonant soul is stronger than Soul Geyser?? I'm trying to get the Unleash Magic spell

I dont like dark magic though since you got to use souls(i got 11 million :russ: ) .

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:ohhh: great resonant soul is stronger than Soul Geyser?? I'm trying to get the Unleash Magic spell

I dont like dark magic though since you got to use souls(i got 11 million :russ: ) .

that shyt is powerful breh. got my staff and chime maxed out and infused with dark for extra damage. it only costs 500 souls to use (which is nothing by end game and in NG+) that, dark orb, and dark weapon for my dragonwing greatsword. im damn near unstoppable. if you're not fast enough to dodge GRS then its game over for you :wow:

im only level 125, going to 150 which is the stopping point for pvp battles. 20 vigor (will bump to 30), 20 endurance, 20 attunement (with the ring for extra slots cause all you need is orb, dark weapon and GRS) 20 strength and dex for my sword, then 30/30 faith/INT for the dark magic.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
that shyt is powerful breh. got my staff and chime maxed out and infused with dark for extra damage. it only costs 500 souls to use (which is nothing by end game and in NG+) that, dark orb, and dark weapon for my dragonwing greatsword. im damn near unstoppable. if you're not fast enough to dodge GRS then its game over for you :wow:

im only level 125, going to 150 which is the stopping point for pvp battles. 20 vigor (will bump to 30), 20 endurance, 20 attunement (with the ring for extra slots cause all you need is orb, dark weapon and GRS) 20 strength and dex for my sword, then 30/30 faith/INT for the dark magic.
you level 125?? shyt im level 259 and still farming souls from the Giant Lord area(shyt is on NG +60 :heh: ) . think i fukked up my points distribution. I must be doing something wrong cause i'm still dying left and right. that Ancient Dragon is hard as fukk though.

on weapon infuse: if i infuse staff with magic, spells will be stronger?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
you level 125?? shyt im level 259 and still farming souls from the Giant Lord area(shyt is on NG +60 :heh: ) . think i fukked up my points distribution. I must be doing something wrong cause i'm still dying left and right. that Ancient Dragon is hard as fukk though.

on weapon infuse: if i infuse staff with magic, spells will be stronger?

i built this dark magic character for pvp so he's going to stay around 150. and yeah it adds to the overall magic damage.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Finally crushed the sinner, then went on to crush the rotten and the skeleton lords. Walking around with a Drangleic shield, armor, no leggins and an item discovery helmet along with one of those HUGE great swords sitting at like 280 damage wise. :whoo: When i swing that thing, things fall. I get 3 good swings out of that and a roll before my stamina depletes, which goes Right back up with the stamina regen ring. :whoo: I cant be stopped right now. 2 more old souls to get.