Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So pissed off I can't play this online.

fukking peace of shyt ps3 won't update cause 4.55 is corrupt for some reason.

And sonys customer support is complete shyt.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Its not better than DS1 to me. Here's why:
1) WTF is the point of ADP? I can chug my estus flask 1/2 second faster :comeon:
2) Enemy targeting and hit boxes in DS2 is straight up asscheeks. Pure asscheeks.
3) Despawning. I see this as more of a nod to casuals than a shyt on hardcore DS gamers that farm for souls on some levels. If you die a certain amount of times enemies no longer spawn.....EVER. You can just die x amount of times and clear sections of a level no biggie.
4) Weapon durability is shyt.

Combine DS1 wit Artorias of Abyss and DS1 easily>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2
You can still farm souls, but you'll need a bonfire aesthetic to respawn enemies(even the boss) in an area. shyt farming souls is better in DS2 than DS1, b/c when you use the aesthetic enemies become tougher but they drop way more souls. And all items(except chests) re-spawn too.

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
You can still farm souls, but you'll need a bonfire aesthetics to respawn enemies(even the boss) in an area. shyt farming souls is better in DS2 than DS1, b/c when you use the aesthetic enemies become tougher but they drop way more souls. And all items(except chests) re-spawn too.

Really? What aesthetic do you need to burn?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So what's the verdict?
Is this one better than the first?

If you played Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 and like both, I don't see how you could hate on DS2 as a whole. It's basically a hybrid of Demon/Dark Souls. I give the game a 9/10 and will say that DS2 >=DS1. The only thing I don't like is the despawning of enemies when you die a certain amount of times in an area. If this can be reversing with an aesthetic or patch out in general, I'll give the game a 9.5/10.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Really? What aesthetic do you need to burn?
its called "Bonfire Aesthetic". look in your inventory, it is highly likely that you might have it and didn't know what it does. As for patching to eliminate de-spawning, that'd be stupid. It got tedious respawning the same enemies over and and over again in DS1 only to see them drop the same amount of souls. Now you can use the aesthetic and re-spawn them and get more souls.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Using the aesthetic makes all the enemies and boss in the area NG+ level. The more u use harder they will get.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Brehs, how are strength weapons this time? I was so sad to see them in DKS1 after how awesome they were in Demon's. Is there anything like the Dragon Bone Smasher?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Brehs, how are strength weapons this time? I was so sad to see them in DKS1 after how awesome they were in Demon's. Is there anything like the Dragon Bone Smasher?
nah best weapon to get in DS1 early in the game is the Drake sword(by cutting off the dragon's tail)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Started a Hex build. Dark magic is so OP it's hilarious. I invade people then hit them with the poison fog :heh:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
nah best weapon to get in DS1 early in the game is the Drake sword(by cutting off the dragon's tail)

Yeah I know about that, but I never liked that weapon. Design was ugly and I didn't like short/long swords in DKS. Once I got my claymore it was pretty much a wrap...nothing was a problem once I gave it a few upgrades

Nothing compares to the fun of mastering the DBS/Ultra Greatsword in Demon's though. Shyt was so ridiculous and impractical, but managing taking down armies while using it without taking a scratch was awe inspiring :wow:

EDIT: You didn't answer my question though breh :why: