Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Yeah I know about that, but I never liked that weapon. Design was ugly and I didn't like short/long swords in DKS. Once I got my claymore it was pretty much a wrap...nothing was a problem once I gave it a few upgrades

Nothing compares to the fun of mastering the DBS/Ultra Greatsword in Demon's though. Shyt was so ridiculous and impractical, but managing taking down armies while using it without taking a scratch was awe inspiring :wow:

EDIT: You didn't answer my question though breh :why:

its some good strength weapons. i got this one great hammer that i got to +10. i can one shot most people in pvp at SL150 (which is the new pvp stopping point) with the R2 attack. its this spin move but u get hit 3 times with it. shyt is:wow:. the greatsword, zweihander, pursuer greatsword, mastadon halbred (probably my favorite shyt is so nasty), large club, some good strength boss weapons too.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
its some good strength weapons. i got this one great hammer that i got to +10. i can one shot most people in pvp at SL150 (which is the new pvp stopping point) with the R2 attack. its this spin move but u get hit 3 times with it. shyt is:wow:
What does + somethign mean on a weapon. If the weapon does 10 damage plus 8. That means it does 18?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
What does + somethign mean on a weapon. If the weapon does 10 damage plus 8. That means it does 18?

when u upgrade your weapon with shards. so u upgrade once its +1, +10 is the max.. thats the + next to the name of the weapon.

when u upgrade the damage goes up. like the greatsword starts at like 200 damage without an upgrade? (something like that) at +10 its doing 400 damage. plus whatever bonuses you get from strength, dex, and whatever else would be the + next to the 400.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
it would look something like this...

Greatsword +10 would be the name

then under the stats

damage: 400 + 150

400 is the base damage of the weapon. the +150 is your bonus from strength, or dex, or maybe a ring your wearing. so in all you would be doing around 550 damage. your + can change if you keep leveling up strength and dex depending on what the weapon scales best with.

ring of blades also adds bonus damage to any weapon.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
also make sure you only take to +10 the weapons you really want to use. cause titanite slabs are rare for most of the game (they upgrade you from +9 to +10). when i finished NG i only had 7 of them (im sure u can find more). Shards, Larg Shards, Chunks, and Twinkling Titanite are rare at first but the chick sells unlimited amounts by the end of the game. She only sells maybe 5 slabs and never restocks.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
also make sure you only take to +10 the weapons you really want to use. cause titanite slabs are rare for most of the game (they upgrade you from +9 to +10). when i finished NG i only had 7 of them (im sure u can find more). Shards, Larg Shards, Chunks, and Twinkling Titanite are rare at first but the chick sells unlimited amounts by the end of the game. She only sells maybe 5 slabs and never restocks.

This is a good tip, thanks breh

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im a DEX and the Black Knight Halberd is currently a lot of fun, crazy distance and it stun-locks beautifully

I re-spec'd and put my Faith to 25, wear an attunement ring and Lightning Spear the fukk outta everything

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
any of yall ever disconnect the xbox from the internet when you are about to get killed by an invading phantom and msg them with :umad: ?? :pachaha:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
any of yall ever disconnect the xbox from the internet when you are about to get killed by an invading phantom and msg them with :umad: ?? :pachaha:

Disconnect to many times and they gonna ban u from multiplayer. Which is great. I hate when people run. Man up and fight it's part of the game.

I love when people try to run and heal. Then I catch em and give em the "no no no" taunt. Hate mail is the best