Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
brehs...Undead Crypt is the greatest place to invade. i get so much hatemail :blessed:

basically just invade and go hit the bells in the area. this spawns a fukk ton of enemies that the host will have to deal with.
most of the time they die before i even have to fight them. i love to send people messages after just saying "ding dong motherfukker". i get some hilarious messages back.
You can farm tons of souls in that area by ringing that bell and not killing the mummies.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Fire Tempest/Fire Storm owns this fight. Or a fire sword and just hack away.
I'm a sorcerer. Only pyromancy I had was fireball and lingering flame. Ended up laying down 7 flames to kill the little one then focused on boss.

First time I almost had him killed the room filled w poison pool. Not sure what happened.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Royal Rat Authority pissed me the fukk off. Went through a lot of human effigys on that boss fight
I had some trouble at first too...

My trick was to snipe the minions with fire-arrows (one shot kill) at the beginning. You should be able to get all of them before the boss gets to you. Then, get below him........stay patient, conserve stamina and hack away at his legs. He wont even touch you

Buffing your melee with fire before the fight also helps

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I had some trouble at first too...

My trick was to snipe the minions with fire-arrows (one shot kill) at the beginning. You should be able to get all of them before the boss gets to you. Then, get below him........stay patient, conserve stamina and hack away at his legs. He wont even touch you

Buffing your melee with fire before the fight also helps
I just danced around them rats, isolated the leader and beat the shyt out of him. His little bite is so easy to dodge. It was so easy to get behind and crush.