Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Iron Keep is where you get the Dull Ember so you can start using McDuff (the Blacksmith in the Bastille). He sells the Uchigatana and the Blacksteel Katana drops in the Iron Keep also. I did pretty well using the Falchion up to that point, and I still keep it in the rotation cause of how quickly DEX weapons break in this game.

I kinda feel like From nerfed the DEX route in this game. They made the katanas slower, less durable and you only get them fairly far into the main quest

They mainly nerfed Dex cause they were OP in DkS1 pvp. I know cause I used the darkmoon buffed falchion :heh:. I could invade someone and kill a host and 2 phantoms in 15 secs. Stun locked to hell.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I've summoned for every boss except Dragonrider who was incredibly easy. Its like From said lets take one of these Old Knights and make him red :mjlol:

One thing I hate is the durability of weapons in this game. From basically doesn't want you to have a favorite so you have to keep rotating weapons. I haven't made it to Shine of Amana yet so I don't have much to complain about.

timballs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have it, the stats are just way lower. When i got it it was lower then the sword i had unmodified, i just dont remember which sword that was, friend.
You got to add the physical attack to the fire attack. So the total is 78+78 or whatever

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yeah....fukk this game
:heh:

=====
@Plexxx
So the more souls you accumulate the harder it is find phantoms to summon? b/c i spent a lot of time farming souls in the Iron keep(around 750K). Now i'm going through the rest of the game barely seeing any summoning signs(except NPCs).

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:heh:

=====
@Plexxx
So the more souls you accumulate the harder it is find phantoms to summon? b/c i spent a lot of time farming souls in the Iron keep(around 750K). Now i'm going through the rest of the game barely seeing any summoning signs(except NPCs).

Yeah it's that way for NG. NG+ they get rid of it and anybody could help u as long as u are around the same level. It's to keep people from invading new players with weapons and gear u get later in the game.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Watched some vids on youtube...:heh: @ getting an achievement for your first death..i love the trolling

Thinking about copping this but I might be too 'casual' :patrice:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
So what's the verdict?
Is this one better than the first?

Its not better than DS1 to me. Here's why:
1) WTF is the point of ADP? I can chug my estus flask 1/2 second faster :comeon:
2) Enemy targeting and hit boxes in DS2 is straight up asscheeks. Pure asscheeks.
3) Despawning. I see this as more of a nod to casuals than a shyt on hardcore DS gamers that farm for souls on some levels. If you die a certain amount of times enemies no longer spawn.....EVER. You can just die x amount of times and clear sections of a level no biggie.
4) Weapon durability is shyt.

Combine DS1 wit Artorias of Abyss and DS1 easily>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2

Last edited: