Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: I've only beat 2 bosses without help(dragonrider and that fukking RAT :beli: ) . Has any of yall beat a boss without summoning a phantom??
I summoned for the Sentinels, the Skeletons and Lost Sinner.

Lost Sinner was such a fukking slut....I didnt realize until way later you could light the arena up for better vision :snoop:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:pachaha: I've only beat 2 bosses without help(dragonrider and that fukking RAT :beli: ) . Has any of yall beat a boss without summoning a phantom??

They're all doable without summoning just some are hard as hell obviously....I dunno if any have been as hard as solo Ornstein and Smough but so far the Pursuer (doing him early game), 3 sentinels and lost sinner come pretty close. Only about halfway tru the game tho :sadcam:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
My least favorite level is def Shrine of Amana. The boss isn't bad it's just the trip there.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Currently rocking double Blacksteel Katanas +6 at 35 DEX....I'm becoming somewhat of a problem
aren't black steel katanas kinda weak though? :patrice:

===

but whatever this game wasn't made to be playing dolo though. They purposely put tricks in it for you to exploit. Can you still do the Dragon head stone glitch in this gm?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aren't black steel katanas kinda weak though? :patrice:
No sir. They scale S with Dex, I'll stunlock em before they get the chance to get a hit in

Only downside is VERY low durability.....thats what my +8 Falchion is for :blessed:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never tried a Sorcery build in a Souls game yet. Even thinking of going DEX/INT next time. Now I'm just.....DEX....lol

Any sorcerers/hexers in here???

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I never tried a Sorcery build in a Souls game yet. Even thinking of going DEX/INT next time. Now I'm just.....DEX....lol

Any sorcerers/hexers in here???

im gonna try an INT build next time just to use the Moonlight Greatsword in pvp.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
@Liquid can you rename this thread dark souls 2 to make it easier to find in google.com.

That sentinel boss has me Tight. I have to go find a stamina ring in fallen Giants to deal with him. I need my stamina to regenerate faster to deal with these individuals since im wearing heavy armor and basically have to just stand in front of them and trade shots. The first sentinal was dusted like broomsticks but the next 2 were not allowing me to put any distance between them to heal and they were degenerating my shields to fast to return fire and then eat more damage to my shield. I think im going to upgrade my Drangleic armor with titanium shards because ive fallen in love with this armor set. Maybe ill replace the shield at some point but this may be the armor i use for the rest of the game because that cape looks so awesome.

im stuck here rn :snoop:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I am thinking about respecing my person to a STR build...........For some reason I can't find any good DEX weapons in this game, all the cool weapons I ran into so far have been for STR....honestly when do you start running into Dex weapons

I'm trying to wait it out though before using my soul vessel...but I'm getting impatient

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am thinking about respecing my person to a STR build...........For some reason I can't find any good DEX weapons in this game, all the cool weapons I ran into so far have been for STR....honestly when do you start running into Dex weapons

I'm trying to wait it out though before using my soul vessel...but I'm getting impatient
Iron Keep is where you get the Dull Ember so you can start using McDuff (the Blacksmith in the Bastille). He sells the Uchigatana and the Blacksteel Katana drops in the Iron Keep also. I did pretty well using the Falchion up to that point, and I still keep it in the rotation cause of how quickly DEX weapons break in this game.

I kinda feel like From nerfed the DEX route in this game. They made the katanas slower, less durable and you only get them fairly far into the main quest