Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:sadcam:.

the rat covenant. man those guys are some bytches :heh:. hiding behind the enemies. dude got shook after i dodged his magic while putting the beats on the elephant knights.
Can you kill the rat king. I joined the covenant for the items i can buy but im wondering if i can chop him down after im done with him?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Can you kill the rat king. I joined the covenant for the items i can buy but im wondering if i can chop him down after im done with him?

im sure you can but i haven't tried. I always wait until its time to move to NG+ before i kill all the NPC's.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
im sure you can but i haven't tried. I always wait until its time to move to NG+ before i kill all the NPC's.
:mjlol: All. Some of them are nice. :ld: When are you able to fuse these boss souls into a weapon? Im sitting on boss souls that i havnt cashed in yet.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:mjlol: All. Some of them are nice. :ld: When are you able to fuse these boss souls into a weapon? Im sitting on boss souls that i havnt cashed in yet.

I did the same in the first Dark Souls. The NPC'S usually drop something so why not:yeshrug:. the undead parish blacksmith used to get up and try to box you, he hit hard as fukk too.

for the boss souls you have to free the blacksmith in Shaded Woods. watch this video.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I did the same in the first Dark Souls. The NPC'S usually drop something so why not:yeshrug:. the undead parish blacksmith used to get up and try to box you, he hit hard as fukk too.

for the boss souls you have to free the blacksmith in Shaded Woods. watch this video.

Ok good im glad i didnt use them. I remember i was eating them things like candy in DS's

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I dislike that stage. Thankfully it didnt last long and leads you to a stage where you will want to go do some OTHER ish. The stage after Gutter friend? is more gutter then gutter. Its gutter with lights and disgusting filth and poisons shots coming from all angles. If your poison resistance isnt up, you will be flattened, crushed and made humble. Better have your moss on deck.

Man, this part killed me during Robbaz' live stream. Dude had like 7 in ADP and carried no poison moss, so what does he do? He decides to fukking make a run for it, and made it somehow. Meanwhile the chat is going apeshyt because in doing so he ran past two bonfires. Then he dies during the boss fight and after reaching that area, finds the bonfire. He makes another run for it, somehow pulls it off again, manages to beat the boss only to ignite the primal bonfire and leave without opening the chest in the other cave (this happens to him a lot). So he goes back, makes another run for it and only just then dies for the very first time in that area. You can see his first run at the 10:00 mark.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, this part killed me during Robbaz' live stream. Dude had like 7 in ADP and carried no poison moss, so what does he do? He decides to fukking make a run for it, and made it somehow. Meanwhile the chat is going apeshyt because in doing so he ran past two bonfires. Then he dies during the boss fight and after reaching that area, finds the bonfire. He makes another run for it, somehow pulls it off again, manages to beat the boss only to ignite the primal bonfire and leave without opening the chest in the other cave (this happens to him a lot). So he goes back, makes another run for it and only just then dies for the very first time in that area. You can see his first run at the 10:00 mark.

:mjlol: Yea im going to get my stamina ring, kill the sentinels and hopefully get some ADP points, or hopefully they have some kind of poison resist ring i can find. Im not prepared for that level after gutter.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Crushed those sentinels with half my life shaved off and 6 estus flasks. Had to take off my gauntlets, extra weapon and helmet to beat them for the mobility. I dont have the stamina to trade and swing with those guys. They were eating my stamina. Anyone know where you can get more Twinkling shards. I really need to upgrade my shield some more.

You really dont need full life at all in this game, once you master these patterns. :whoo: Got to the sinner guy, and had him down to 2 more hits on multiple occasions but he killed me. Ended up timing my move perfectly so i could escape and head back to the bonfire, He was Not trying to let me go. Will crush him today.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: I've only beat 2 bosses without help(dragonrider and that fukking RAT :beli: ) . Has any of yall beat a boss without summoning a phantom??

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Currently rocking double Blacksteel Katanas +6 at 35 DEX....I'm becoming somewhat of a problem

Last edited:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:pachaha: I've only beat 2 bosses without help(dragonrider and that fukking RAT :beli: ) . Has any of yall beat a boss without summoning a phantom??

Only bosses I've summoned for are smelter demon and old iron king. I was ready to get the fukk out of iron keep.

In this game if u summon someone the boss gets stronger so I try not to do it. A phantom could fukk up then I'm left alone with a boss that's harder than normal.