Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My "woman in shorts ahead, weakness, rear" message is at 72 :dead:

This was unbelievably helpful during the Smelt Demon fight :blessed:

"Bonfire ahead, then bonfire" always seems to get a few chuckles whenever I drop it

Rate messages brehs :blessed:

Last edited:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
My "woman in shorts ahead, weakness, rear" message is at 72 :dead:

This was unbelievably helpful during the Smelt Demon fight :blessed:

"Bonfire ahead, then bonfire" always seems to get a few chuckles whenever I drop it

Rate messages brehs :blessed:

In front of one of the women merchants there was a "try mouth then rear" message :heh:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I got stuck in iron keep for a while. Smelter demon is a bytch :pacspit:. Then the old iron king kept knocking me off the small ass area U got to fight him on. Got pissed off so me and 2 sun bros threw lightning bolts in his grill. It was over after that.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Big day today. Took on the Gargoyles dolo, wasnt as hard as I imagined itd be. Basically line em up and go to town

Executioner Chariot was some ho shyt. That first part was brutal, once the skeletons are down its quite easy.

I didnt even try the Skeleton Lords alone, I summoned two homies and they were soft targets after that

:blessed:

This game is all "mental". The second you feel the least bit RUSHED or AGITATED, youre toast

Yep its def mental...like last night I started getting sonned by some basic ass skeletons I knew it was time to call it a day :sadcam:. Im at sinner's rise right now and difficulty hasnt let up at all yet. Every new enemy can still easily destroy u if u aint careful. Def a souls game :wow:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
anybody know a good way to farm Human effigies?

i know skeletons in huntsmans cope drop them sometimes. as do dogs like the ones in lost bastille and no mans wharf

i think if u go back to the witches from the tutorial and talk to the main one she will give u a few.

also theres a spot later in the game where u can turn human without effigy. but it takes some effort. spoilers for those who dont wanna read it.

this requires you to have access to the shrine of amana

you also need to have spoken too all the girls that are non-hostile (you will find the first one in the first hut when you enter the zone, the second right before the boss (shes the one that 'dies') and the third at the statue which is in the next paragraph), this is part of a quest also you can not kill them (their name is milfanito) and to have beat the main boss of this area (the one that 'dies' when you speak to her doesnt end the quest or ruin anything, thats part of it all so dont panic when you see her just die when you speak with her)

once you beat the boss progress normally till you get to some stone pillars and then go to the building that looks like a watch tower and light the bonfire and then go upstairs and open the door (to open the door you must be hollow so rest at the bonfire then go take a swim then grab your souls and resume opening the door) you will then be attack by a few hollows and a mage further along the path, kill them and proceed into the structure that has another girl in it, speak to her and exhaust all of her dialog

now with all that done you can pray to the giant flaming statue to turn back into human form at any time BUT in order to do so you must have zero human effigy's, zero including in your item box

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
when u get to the rat covenant areas and they can summon u into their world :sadcam: let me out of this place

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Liquid can you rename this thread dark souls 2 to make it easier to find in google.com.

That sentinel boss has me Tight. I have to go find a stamina ring in fallen Giants to deal with him. I need my stamina to regenerate faster to deal with these individuals since im wearing heavy armor and basically have to just stand in front of them and trade shots. The first sentinal was dusted like broomsticks but the next 2 were not allowing me to put any distance between them to heal and they were degenerating my shields to fast to return fire and then eat more damage to my shield. I think im going to upgrade my Drangleic armor with titanium shards because ive fallen in love with this armor set. Maybe ill replace the shield at some point but this may be the armor i use for the rest of the game because that cape looks so awesome.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dogs in the Bastille. Wear the Merchant hat that the PAWG Melentia sells you and farm them out. Drop a rusted coin and firebomb them
I kill those dogs with 1 power chop of my axe. Axe about me, friend.

Get it, axe about me. :mjlol: Im tickled like tee hee and stuff.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
made it to The Gutter last night before i stopped. not looking forward to it, looks like blighttown 2.0 but darker :sadcam:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
made it to The Gutter last night before i stopped. not looking forward to it, looks like blighttown 2.0 but darker :sadcam:
I dislike that stage. Thankfully it didnt last long and leads you to a stage where you will want to go do some OTHER ish. The stage after Gutter friend? is more gutter then gutter. Its gutter with lights and disgusting filth and poisons shots coming from all angles. If your poison resistance isnt up, you will be flattened, crushed and made humble. Better have your moss on deck.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I dislike that stage. Thankfully it didnt last long and leads you to a stage where you will want to go do some OTHER ish. The stage after Gutter friend? is more gutter then gutter. Its gutter with lights and disgusting filth and poisons shots coming from all angles. If your poison resistance isnt up, you will be flattened, crushed and made humble. Better have your moss on deck.

:sadcam:.

the rat covenant. man those guys are some bytches :heh:. hiding behind the enemies. dude got shook after i dodged his magic while putting the beats on the elephant knights.