Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Im running with the swordsman too, Im a beginner any tips?
Stamina strength hp are your friends. Upgarade at least 2 weapons to similar striking stats. Upgrade as much as u can before u need large titanium. dont use effigies if you are getting owned by a boss until you figure out his pattern and are confident u can beat him. Get dranglaeic armor in fallen giants and increase strength till u can wear the set. Buy ring of giants in warf for poise. Dont be ashamed to run away from enemies to regroup. Learn to dodge and fight bosses head up

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The Explorer seems like a nice starter class, stats are shyt though. Look at all the goods this dude comes with:

• 20 lifegems--slightly restores HP
  • 8 witching urns--explodes to deal magic damage
  • 4 aromatic ooze--apply magic to right-hand weapon
  • 1 repair powder--restore equipment durability
  • 2 rusted coins--temporarily boost luck
  • 5 prism stones--emits light, and marks one’s path

• 1 Pharros’ lockstone--activate Pharros’ contraption
  • 1 petrified something--a petrified object that is pleasant to touch
  • 1 spell quartz ring--increases magic defense
You save 4000 souls by not coppin the Pharros stone from the old hag merchant. The Petrified Something is the best gift so basically have 2 to start with by choosing this class. The 20 life gems, ring and rusted coins speak for themselves.
Swordsman dont need all that. You start slow and become a beast by the time you beat yiur 3rd boss thug life is yours.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Anyone been following Robbaz' Die For Charity stream on Twitch for Doctors Without Borders? Viewers can donate as much as they want, and he's donating 2 dollars for every time he dies. He just finished day 3 (played for roughly 15 hours so far, total death count 118) and he might continue it because of its popularity. He's put some of the highlights on Youtube, but they don't do some of the moments justice. Guy's such a dumbass at times it's almost embarassing. :laff:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Destroyed the rat vanguard and now im about to destroy this royal rat. The gutter is my least favorite stage. To dark and depressing.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
this game deserves the name Dark Souls. You get rewarded for fukking up other ppl's game :lolbron:

Daps
Destroyed the rat vanguard and now im about to destroy this royal rat. The gutter is my least favorite stage. To dark and depressing.
where is the royal rat? the gutter is straight booty man, nothing interesting, just confusion

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
where is the royal rat? the gutter is straight booty man, nothing interesting, just confusion
I was confused. Thought royal rat was coming up and ended up in some other world where poison statues shoot shyt at you from every fukkin direction. Im coming back to that shyt later. Gonna go try to work on another board and work on getting my poison resistance up.

Daps
when u get there, just take it slow and smash d statues one at a time. there is a bonfire right to ur right after u walk a bit. heal up n save. go out n u will see 4 oil puddles, monster spawn from them, hit the monster in the puddle with the sword of flames and it will be on fire. then 2 big worms come from the wall, I ran past them. go straight to fog gate and heal n cure ur poison, kill the creatures that chase u there. make sure to summon 2 guys as this bos may be difficult.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Big day today. Took on the Gargoyles dolo, wasnt as hard as I imagined itd be. Basically line em up and go to town

Executioner Chariot was some ho shyt. That first part was brutal, once the skeletons are down its quite easy.

I didnt even try the Skeleton Lords alone, I summoned two homies and they were soft targets after that

:blessed:

This game is all "mental". The second you feel the least bit RUSHED or AGITATED, youre toast

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Swordsman dont need all that. You start slow and become a beast by the time you beat yiur 3rd boss thug life is yours.

Yea i played the Explorer for about an hour and tossed it in the bushes. There is a much easier way to get a shytload of items :jawalrus:

Rolling a Warrior now...gotta get my ADP up, tired of fat rolling all over the place.