Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
10997382_10202538773150101_543190612581881789_n.jpg

:scusthov:
ain't nothing ugly about her breh.

You're proving her point. if she had the same features but was light skin, you wouldn't have made this post.

what's so :scusthov: about her face?

edit: nevermind, just seen the response video. she looks like Bill Duke with a weave
7QUV2Vz.png

Last edited:

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Not directed at any of y'all specifically but I feel like people are being real short-sighted and willfully ignorant about this. It's not about the girl being light or about kendrick dumping her once he got on (Cuz what????). It's about how he was with this girl for ten years but kept her ass damn near a secret while he shouted from the hilltops about his love of brown skinned/dark skinned girls. Couple that with his respectability politics and this dude comes off as fake conscious strictly to sell records.

He'll put a girl like this in his videos to get support from the pro-Black community:
I don't get y'all man. Kendrick has been low key about his personal life. People keep saying "we need musicians that put out images of actual black women" and then when K-Dot does, y'all switch it to "his girl isn't dark enough". What I don't understand is 99.9% of y'all that complain never produce a solution to whatever the issue is that y'all are seeing. It's never "darker-skinned women don't get enough recognition in the media, here's how we fix that", y'all just complain for the sake of it. Makes no sense to me.

Same women complaining about his girl don't even date men below 5'10, so I don't know what the point is.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Not directed at any of y'all specifically but I feel like people are being real short-sighted and willfully ignorant about this. It's not about the girl being light or about kendrick dumping her once he got on (Cuz what????). It's about how he was with this girl for ten years but kept her ass damn near a secret while he shouted from the hilltops about his love of brown skinned/dark skinned girls. Couple that with his respectability politics and this dude comes off as fake conscious strictly to sell records.

He'll put a girl like this in his videos to get support from the pro-Black community:

25p4oqo.jpg

But show up to cac functions with a girl like this:

70hmjk.jpg

Who do you think the cacs are going to be more comfortable with? :skip: He's playing both sides and people don't like it. Stop with the fake revolutionary bullshyt and just be who you are, a nikka from Compton who's into racially ambiguous jawns (even racially ambiguous Black jawns) just like the rest of the nikkas from Compton.

And y'all keep comparing light skin Black women who are CLEARLY Black to Whitney who is racially ambiguous. I'm not saying she's not Black (because I've seen her parents and she self-identifies as Black) but this comparing her to Chaka, Angela Davis, or Kathleen Cleaver? :mjlol: Whitney could pass for a Kardashian and yall know it. If whitney is so clearly, OBVIOUSLY Black with white ancestry like y'all are claiming then so is kim k:

2a8ohsn.jpg

Y'all can't tell me K. Dot's girl doesn't look like the fifth Kardashian sister. :camby:

PS ragging on the author of the piece for being dark-skinned only proves her point.
:camby:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I don't get y'all man. Kendrick has been low key about his personal life. People keep saying "we need musicians that put out images of actual black women" and then when K-Dot does, y'all switch it to "his girl isn't dark enough". What I don't understand is 99.9% of y'all that complain never produce a solution to whatever the issue is that y'all are seeing. It's never "darker-skinned women don't get enough recognition in the media, here's how we fix that", y'all just complain for the sake of it. Makes no sense to me.

Same women complaining about his girl don't even date men below 5'10, so I don't know what the point is.

I said multiple times in my post that it's not about her being light (even in the part you quoted), it's about kendrick being a fukking fake, so the fact that you even uttered the sentence 'y'all switch it to his girl isn't dark enough' means your comprehension skills are nonexistent. Y'all already have your minds made up about what people's issue with this is so its no point wasting brain cells trying to educate a clit flea like yourself.

*ignore*

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

25p4oqo.jpg

But show up to cac functions with a girl like this:

70hmjk.jpg

Who do you think the cacs are going to be more comfortable with? :skip: He's playing both sides and people don't like it. Stop with the fake revolutionary bullshyt and just be who you are, a nikka from Compton who's into racially ambiguous jawns (even racially ambiguous Black jawns) just like the rest of the nikkas from Compton.

And y'all keep comparing light skin Black women who are CLEARLY Black to Whitney who is racially ambiguous. I'm not saying she's not Black (because I've seen her parents and she self-identifies as Black) but this comparing her to Chaka, Angela Davis, or Kathleen Cleaver? :mjlol: Whitney could pass for a Kardashian and yall know it. If whitney is so clearly, OBVIOUSLY Black with white ancestry like y'all are claiming then so is kim k:

2a8ohsn.jpg

Y'all can't tell me K. Dot's girl doesn't look like the fifth Kardashian sister. :camby:

PS ragging on the author of the piece for being dark-skinned only proves her point.

Bingo !Alot of people acting dumb in this thread,

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Y'all nikkas are crazy. Ol Girl is fukking hilarious.:russ: I've been watching all her videos this morning. She says some real shyt, but it's wrapped in a little craziness. Such passion and fervor in her videos. I bet the box is amazing.:lupe: I'm about to try to find her and help combat Systematic Light Supremacy.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Too many heads are ready to use this one clown broad to push out "they" arguments.

I'm certain many of you would hate Tommy Sotomayor to be used as a "they"argument to speak for black men.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
The Willie Lynch theory strikes again. Shaking my damn head :snoop:

How can she a pro black activist by putting down and attacking a black man with a pro black message, who is successful in a system that is built against people of color?

So just because he is successful and Black with a (fake) pro-Black message he is above critique?

Come on, yall...

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I wonder if she feels the same way about women choosing men. Is she relegated to dark skinned black men to prove her pro-blackness or does she get to choose whatever shade she likes?

Honestly, some dark-skinned women complain about colorism when it affects them but are some of the most color-struck when it comes to men. They blame black men for seemingly choosing light skin over dark but then do the same when it comes to men.

Peace

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
And I'm starting to see why kendrick was riding so hard for amethyst, he's a fake just like her ass... Eating off the Black community.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
No, your and this chic are stupid. Colorism is certainly an issue but isIf Kendrick Lamar being with the girl that he's been with since high school is doesn't seem like it's an example of that. It'd be one thing if he was with a dark skin girl and dumped for a lighter chic once he got on, but that's not the case. Some of you are too dumb and insecure for your own good.
:heh: at this fakkit throwing temper tantrums. Motherfukk you and that c00n you're truna promote. Suck something sick and choke fakkit.

I don't agree with her criticism of Lamar but it's begs the question if he chose this woman over all the chocolate sisters at his school.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
but kendrick being with a lightskin chick doesn't prove he prefers lightskin just like me having a girl who is 5'9 doesn't mean i prefer chicks who are 5'9. how does him having a lightskin girl make him a c00n?

I'm not talking about Lamar specifically but stop trying to pull on his relationship to ignore the real exclusion dark skinned women suffer at the hands of black men.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So just because he is successful and Black with a (fake) pro-Black message he is above critique?

Come on, yall...

What?

Critique him because of the color of his girl? What the fukk are you talking about? :what:

As long as shes part black it doesnt matter, racist whites are still gonna call her a ****** no matter what. Back in the 1960s where blacks of all shades stuck together is when shyt got done. They started the fight but didnt finish it, and now here we are in 2015 arguing about light skin vs dark skin instead of finishing the fight.