''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
425_kendrick_lamar_whitney_.jpg

:umad:

get mad but you insecure fukkers will never understand true love. The fact that you're using "shade" as a color barrier it's just sad :scust:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Your words: 'How can she a pro black activist by putting down and attacking a black man with a pro black message, who is successful in a system that is built against people of color?'

So pro-black activists are not allowed to critique Kendrick just because he's a black man with a pro-black message, who is successful in a system that is built against people of color?

That's my question. Is KENDRICK above critique because of who he is? I didn't even mention his gf. I'm strictly asking if you feel kendrick is above critique simply because of what you feel he has accomplished?

And I've said multiple times it's not about his gf being light, damn you illiterate fools can't comprehend shyt!

What?

The post IS about skin color. This "activist" attacking Kendrick BECAUSE of the color of his girlfriend.

I never said he was above critique, I implied that the critique about the color of his girlfriend is invalid and pointless.

Youre trying to attack him on a personal level when you dont know him personally. Youre probably attacking him just cuz you dont like his music or because youre a stan of another artist.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Wait, when and what did he lie about again? I'm confused, I thought this was about his girlfriend. :dahell:

My issue is he lied about the gf. Kept her under wraps his entire career to create a certain image in the Black community and to sell records to people. Won a couple grammys and had two hit albums now he's out in the open and marrying her. Couple that with his respectability politics and I think he's a c00n and a fraud. Dude doesn't actually give a fukk about Black people but just wants to get rich IMO.

I could care less about the colorism shyt, BUT people acting like his girl is clearly Black and not racially ambiguous AT ALL can gtfo on principle. :camby:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I do color you foolish blue lol. I think Kendrick makes a conscious effort to craft an image to get rich. That's about it.

Jordan is a c00n regardless of his relationship status. If his wife left him for a white dude she is also a c00n. But none of this is about Kendrick breaking up with her. I don't think Kendrick should break up with her. I have a problem with him crafting an image to sell records. Your girl is a light skin/ambiguous Black chick, so what? Why are you hiding her and bullshytting people? Oh, to make money off the Black community? :camby:

PS If Jordan had gotten with Juanita just to sell fukking shoes I'd have a problem with that shyt, too.
After all this fukking ranting ask yourself one question...

Who the fukk are you to tell this grown man who to fukking marry?

Theres a thin line between having a preference for a type of woman and being in love with a woman you.
You're probably fukking single too like the fukking Dark Skin Activist bytch :camby:

Johnny Vulture

Lemonade Mimosas
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not directed at any of y'all specifically but I feel like people are being real short-sighted and willfully ignorant about this. It's not about the girl being light or about kendrick dumping her once he got on (Cuz what????). It's about how he was with this girl for ten years but kept her ass damn near a secret while he shouted from the hilltops about his love of brown skinned/dark skinned girls. Couple that with his respectability politics and this dude comes off as fake conscious strictly to sell records.

He'll put a girl like this in his videos to get support from the pro-Black community:

25p4oqo.jpg

But show up to cac functions with a girl like this:

70hmjk.jpg

Who do you think the cacs are going to be more comfortable with? :skip: He's playing both sides and people don't like it. Stop with the fake revolutionary bullshyt and just be who you are, a nikka from Compton who's into racially ambiguous jawns (even racially ambiguous Black jawns) just like the rest of the nikkas from Compton.

And y'all keep comparing light skin Black women who are CLEARLY Black to Whitney who is racially ambiguous. I'm not saying she's not Black (because I've seen her parents and she self-identifies as Black) but this comparing her to Chaka, Angela Davis, or Kathleen Cleaver? :mjlol: Whitney could pass for a Kardashian and yall know it. If whitney is so clearly, OBVIOUSLY Black with white ancestry like y'all are claiming then so is kim k:

2a8ohsn.jpg

Y'all can't tell me K. Dot's girl doesn't look like the fifth Kardashian sister. :camby:

:what:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
My issue is he lied about the gf. Kept her under wraps his entire career to create a certain image in the Black community and to sell records to people. Won a couple grammys and had two hit albums now he's out in the open and marrying her. Couple that with his respectability politics and I think he's a c00n and a fraud. Dude doesn't actually give a fukk about Black people but just wants to get rich IMO.

I could care less about the colorism shyt, BUT people acting like his girl is clearly Black and not racially ambiguous AT ALL can gtfo on principle. :camby:
He kept his personal life private and that equates to "lying" about her :dahell:

You can't be this inept :snoop:

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
What?

The post IS about skin color. This "activist" attacking Kendrick BECAUSE of the color of his girlfriend.

I never said he was above critique, I implied that the critique about the color of his girlfriend is invalid and pointless.

Youre trying to attack him on a personal level when you dont know him personally. Youre probably attacking him just cuz you dont like his music or because youre a stan of another artist.

My specific question to you was about Kendrick being above critique and you STILL haven't answered.

*looks at watch*

So I'm guessing that's a yes? Because you fukk with the nikka he's above critique? Aight. :camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Some pathetic shyt in here yall. His girlfriend is BLACK. She's the same "shade" as Angela Davis. fukkouttahere.

What does his gf have to do with his views on colorism? He is not obligated to date a dark chick. He just released a song featuring a dark female rapper that rejects colorism. Again, fukkouttahere.

He's been fukking with the same chick since high school. The idea that he should dump her to make dark skinned women feel better about themselves is laughable. This is divide and conquer shyt yall. If a line is drawn in the sand by the white man, his gf would be on the same side as a dark chick. Best believer that.