''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I like how all you guys are playing stupid. Not once did she say light skinned black women weren't black or that they shouldn't be found attractive but the prefeence for them among some men to the exclusion of all other black women especially darker ones is what she talking about. If she prefers to reserve her coins for me who prefer dark women women more power to her. If black men's revenue stream dry up when darker sisters stop inflating they bank account have them ask light women to provide for them.

Black is beautiful but some black (light black) is more beautiful than others...apparently.
No, your and this chic are stupid. Colorism is certainly an issue but isIf Kendrick Lamar being with the girl that he's been with since high school is doesn't seem like it's an example of that. It'd be one thing if he was with a dark skin girl and dumped for a lighter chic once he got on, but that's not the case. Some of you are too dumb and insecure for your own good.
Shut the fukk up. You're not going to tell me what to or what not to post. Do you get that, motherfukker?? HUH, bytch? If you don't want to see it you know what you can do. It pertains DIRECTLY to this topic so suck a motherfukking dikk and KICK ROCKS. :camby:Negged.
:heh: at this fakkit throwing temper tantrums. Motherfukk you and that c00n you're truna promote. Suck something sick and choke fakkit.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how all you guys are playing stupid. Not once did she say light skinned black women weren't black or that they shouldn't be found attractive but the prefeence for them among some men to the exclusion of all other black women especially darker ones is what she talking about. If she prefers to reserve her coins for me who prefer dark women women more power to her. If black men's revenue stream dry up when darker sisters stop inflating they bank account have them ask light women to provide for them.

Black is beautiful but some black (light black) is more beautiful than others...apparently.
but kendrick being with a lightskin chick doesn't prove he prefers lightskin just like me having a girl who is 5'9 doesn't mean i prefer chicks who are 5'9. how does him having a lightskin girl make him a c00n?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Please everyone donate to her Dark Skin is Beautiful campaign at http://www.gofundme.com/bcqei4

She's almost to a million
0l3DNVp.gif
so please :feedme:

:russ: 153 dollars. raised by 9 people in 8 months.:laughing:

1699295_1407975006.6395_multi.jpeg

This is the photo she uses? :dahell::comeon:

Ol'girl is an actress? :comeon:

I am not saying anymore on this dumb subject. :snoop:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Wait... this is all because his fiancé is light skinned? :lupe: Wow...

his sidepiece is dark skin
:manny:

dump the chick whose been with you through thick and thin when you were just a short little midget because she ain't dark enough brehs

Damn, black people hating black people because they are lighter :snoop:

She been riding with K.Dot since before the fame, he should wife her and give her a baby.
That bitterness is :scusthov:

Not directed at any of y'all specifically but I feel like people are being real short-sighted and willfully ignorant about this. It's not about the girl being light or about kendrick dumping her once he got on (Cuz what????). It's about how he was with this girl for ten years but kept her ass damn near a secret while he shouted from the hilltops about his love of brown skinned/dark skinned girls. Couple that with his respectability politics and this dude comes off as fake conscious strictly to sell records.

He'll put a girl like this in his videos to get support from the pro-Black community:

25p4oqo.jpg

But show up to cac functions with a girl like this:

70hmjk.jpg

Who do you think the cacs are going to be more comfortable with? :skip: He's playing both sides and people don't like it. Stop with the fake revolutionary bullshyt and just be who you are, a nikka from Compton who's into racially ambiguous jawns (even racially ambiguous Black jawns) just like the rest of the nikkas from Compton.

And y'all keep comparing light skin Black women who are CLEARLY Black to Whitney who is racially ambiguous. I'm not saying she's not Black (because I've seen her parents and she self-identifies as Black) but this comparing her to Chaka, Angela Davis, or Kathleen Cleaver? :mjlol: Whitney could pass for a Kardashian and yall know it. If whitney is so clearly, OBVIOUSLY Black with white ancestry like y'all are claiming then so is kim k:

2a8ohsn.jpg

Y'all can't tell me K. Dot's girl doesn't look like the fifth Kardashian sister. :camby:

PS ragging on the author of the piece for being dark-skinned only proves her point.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
The Willie Lynch theory strikes again. Shaking my damn head :snoop:

How can she a pro black activist by putting down and attacking a black man with a pro black message, who is successful in a system that is built against people of color?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Her only problem was her throwing in the c00n word so non chalant like 90% of us that post on thecoli:comeon:.....I don't mind her movement of trying to put dark skin on equal ground when it comes to beauty,I actually can appreciate that...But cats that's color struck will remain color struck,looks like she hurt some of yall feelings:mjpls:....But I like and have dated yellow chicks before as well as darkskin chicks,and my baby mama is slightl darker than carmel complexion....Shes outta line for going at Kendrick IF he likes women of all shades,Coretta Scott King wasn't darkskin either,she gon call him a c00n:sas2:?

Now Kendrick did basically admit he was a colorstruck nikka,so I don't see how yall can act like she all the way outta line.....unless this darkskin side chick has been confirmed its hard to know if he's actually been cured or not:sas1:...she seems a little nutty and divisive though,but I don't know how much of that comes from being attacked by insecure light skin women.
Man shut up

A bunch of grown men and woman spending effort to decipher another grown man's preference is women is fukking sad and dumb.

Last edited: