Reppin
Elm City
10985220_10155353217455548_3156282846351584191_n.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
his sidepiece is dark skin
:manny:

dump the chick whose been with you through thick and thin when you were just a short little midget because she ain't dark enough brehs

But give him props for dumping his dark skinned longtime gf baby momma for a redbone Thot whose booty hole he saw online.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i love black women but they have to be the most insecure people on the planet. Why do you care about the complexion of his girlfriend? Him not being with her doesn't mean he'll be with you or even a black woman for that matter.

Black men don't lash out at black women with men of a lighter shade so why do black women inundate themselves with shade differences within their own race and why don't they attack fellow black women with significant others of a lighter shade (or of a different race)

Don't forget that y'all once wrote darker skinned men off as ugly and i don't fault you for that it's all a matter of preference
so allow black men to have theirs just like you have yours.

Does complaining about racism make you insecure? Her point is crudely made but continue to ignore the trend of black men preferring lighter and non white women. No one is entitled to black women's coins so if she wants to instead spend her money on skittles that's her business. Black men get scared women black women use their resources to punish or privlege. I think it's awesome.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
...... omg omg omg omg.
If I had a crew of bytches on standby, i'd send them to get this bytch paraplegic and her punk ass moms too
:sadcam:
yoooooooo
son
OH MY fukkING GOD I HOPE SHE GETS HIT BY A fukkING CAR.
THIS THE TYPE OF shyt LIKE THIS THAT WANTS ME TO STAY AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN AND MADE ME TROLL KTT ON MY BLACK WOMEN BASHING shyt BACK IN THE DAY
SERIOUSLY THE fukk THESE DARK SKIN bytchES THINK THEY CAN STRONG ARM A nikka INTO LIKING THEM THE fukk
nikkaS GON LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE AND ITS NOT ALWAYS GON BE YOU
:pacspit:
bruhhhh
BRUUHHHH SHE NEEDS THE RAY RICE TREATEMENT!
like my grandma same complexion as kendrick's fiance and im dark.
fukk this bytch fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk this fukking bytch.
God damn man some African American women are on some of the most craziest shyt ever son WHAT THE fukk
then again I shouldn't be suprised some motherfukkers here even got at me when I said I wouldn't limit myself to only black women when it comes to wifing aka I will wife a non black women over a black women if she is not of my liking or she's a fat bytch.
but this whore right there she took it to a new level since k.dot wifey lightskin. ugly ass thot mad that she ugly and no men want her. Like this ain't a skin issue she is ugly ass hell and tryna use skin tone as a reason cuz I can easily find a girl the same tone as her who I'd wife in an instant.
fukking ugly ass feminist bytches yo

The black American female collective breathes a sigh of relief.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
That's what the wave been for some time now. If you're light skin you're not black, want to be cac and hate dark women. That's how things are from most the women and militants on the coli. She'd fit right in here. It's a shame really. The irony in being called a self hating colorstruck for being lighter by a darker person is palpable. Black people come in all shades, not just "dark". It's 2015 and people still don't get that.
:snoop:

The issue isn't what different shades black folk come in. It's about which shade is deemed more attractive on a woman. Stop playing stupid.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I like how all you guys are playing stupid. Not once did she say light skinned black women weren't black or that they shouldn't be found attractive but the prefeence for them among some men to the exclusion of all other black women especially darker ones is what she talking about. If she prefers to reserve her coins for me who prefer dark women women more power to her. If black men's revenue stream dry up when darker sisters stop inflating they bank account have them ask light women to provide for them.

Black is beautiful but some black (light black) is more beautiful than others...apparently.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This does not make any sense at all. His girlfriend is black.
You really thing k.dot was brainwashed when he was a kid and he chose his gf (now fiancée) because she's light skinned:snoop:.

5186b3b0cdd143fe47d9a01857518cd0.800x600x1.jpg

Black folk still have a long ways to go:snoop:

If that's his girl, they look related. One of those 'the longer you're together the more you start resembling each other' things? or a limited gene pool thing?

Either way, the chick who started is attacking the wrong windmill. I can be down for smacking 'conscious' rappers who only put latin white women in their videos, trying to be slick. It's little mor difficult to smack down a dude for being with the same chick since high school. I mean, it can be done but since Kendrick's girl is black we should leave it alone and celebrate Black Love.

She needs a new battle.