''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Prynce

Daps
That's what the wave been for some time now. If you're light skin you're not black, want to be cac and hate dark women. That's how things are from most the women and militants on the coli. She'd fit right in here. It's a shame really. The irony in being called a self hating colorstruck for being lighter by a darker person is palpable. Black people come in all shades, not just "dark". It's 2015 and people still don't get that.
:snoop:
Some of these people act like they don't have a light skin grandma or cousin.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
...... omg omg omg omg.
If I had a crew of bytches on standby, i'd send them to get this bytch paraplegic and her punk ass moms too
:sadcam:
yoooooooo
son
OH MY fukkING GOD I HOPE SHE GETS HIT BY A fukkING CAR.
THIS THE TYPE OF shyt LIKE THIS THAT WANTS ME TO STAY AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN AND MADE ME TROLL KTT ON MY BLACK WOMEN BASHING shyt BACK IN THE DAY
SERIOUSLY THE fukk THESE DARK SKIN bytchES THINK THEY CAN STRONG ARM A nikka INTO LIKING THEM THE fukk
nikkaS GON LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE AND ITS NOT ALWAYS GON BE YOU
:pacspit:
bruhhhh
BRUUHHHH SHE NEEDS THE RAY RICE TREATEMENT!
like my grandma same complexion as kendrick's fiance and im dark.
fukk this bytch fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk this fukking bytch.
God damn man some African American women are on some of the most craziest shyt ever son WHAT THE fukk
then again I shouldn't be suprised some motherfukkers here even got at me when I said I wouldn't limit myself to only black women when it comes to wifing aka I will wife a non black women over a black women if she is not of my liking or she's a fat bytch.
but this whore right there she took it to a new level since k.dot wifey lightskin. ugly ass thot mad that she ugly and no men want her. Like this ain't a skin issue she is ugly ass hell and tryna use skin tone as a reason cuz I can easily find a girl the same tone as her who I'd wife in an instant.
fukking ugly ass feminist bytches yo

Relax dude. Damn.

Black women have been through a lot. Especially dark skinned ones. I know ur natural reaction might be to bristle but u gotta get past that and see what's going on. You going in on how ugly is he is is only exarcabating the situation

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Relax dude. Damn.

Black women have been through a lot. Especially dark skinned ones. I know ur natural reaction might be to bristle but u gotta get past that and see what's going on. You going in on how ugly is he is is only exarcabating the situation
bruh she got me so mad like :sadcam:
I never seen a dark skin chick act like that

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Please everyone donate to her Dark Skin is Beautiful campaign at http://www.gofundme.com/bcqei4

She's almost to a million
0l3DNVp.gif
so please :feedme:
Please everyone donate to her Dark Skin is Beautiful campaign at http://www.gofundme.com/bcqei4

She's almost to a million
0l3DNVp.gif
so please :feedme:
At this rate she'll reach her goal well within the span of 35 years.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her only problem was her throwing in the c00n word so non chalant like 90% of us that post on thecoli:comeon:.....I don't mind her movement of trying to put dark skin on equal ground when it comes to beauty,I actually can appreciate that...But cats that's color struck will remain color struck,looks like she hurt some of yall feelings:mjpls:....But I like and have dated yellow chicks before as well as darkskin chicks,and my baby mama is slightl darker than carmel complexion....Shes outta line for going at Kendrick IF he likes women of all shades,Coretta Scott King wasn't darkskin either,she gon call him a c00n:sas2:?

Now Kendrick did basically admit he was a colorstruck nikka,so I don't see how yall can act like she all the way outta line.....unless this darkskin side chick has been confirmed its hard to know if he's actually been cured or not:sas1:...she seems a little nutty and divisive though,but I don't know how much of that comes from being attacked by insecure light skin women.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Kendrick's girl been with him since day 1, Ride Or Die......Long before he even became a conscious rapper and a superstar.

Dissing the brotha because his girl isn't dark enough is the definition of c00n shyt. This light skin/dark skin divide is just stupid and unnecessary.

Burnt orange cacs with fukked up suntans don't be going up against pale ass Marlyn Mason types because they're skin white ass fukk.

Kendrick is at the level now where he's gonna be under constant attack....They gonna try to tear him down just like Pac.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Don't you think this hurts his case being that black women were concubines for slave owners thus resulting in the woman who kendrick lamar proclaims as his girlfriend?
At the end of the day, I really don't care who he is with as long as he is happy. But blacks have been psychologically brainwashed to favor lightskin and it is usually embedded at a young age so her being his childhood gf doesn't negate this woman's opinion.

This does not make any sense at all. His girlfriend is black.
You really thing k.dot was brainwashed when he was a kid and he chose his gf (now fiancée) because she's light skinned:snoop:.

5186b3b0cdd143fe47d9a01857518cd0.800x600x1.jpg

Black folk still have a long ways to go:snoop: