''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
...... omg omg omg omg.
If I had a crew of bytches on standby, i'd send them to get this bytch paraplegic and her punk ass moms too
:sadcam:
yoooooooo
son
OH MY fukkING GOD I HOPE SHE GETS HIT BY A fukkING CAR.
THIS THE TYPE OF shyt LIKE THIS THAT WANTS ME TO STAY AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN AND MADE ME TROLL KTT ON MY BLACK WOMEN BASHING shyt BACK IN THE DAY
SERIOUSLY THE fukk THESE DARK SKIN bytchES THINK THEY CAN STRONG ARM A nikka INTO LIKING THEM THE fukk
nikkaS GON LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE AND ITS NOT ALWAYS GON BE YOU
:pacspit:
bruhhhh
BRUUHHHH SHE NEEDS THE RAY RICE TREATEMENT!
like my grandma same complexion as kendrick's fiance and im dark.
fukk this bytch fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk this fukking bytch.
God damn man some African American women are on some of the most craziest shyt ever son WHAT THE fukk
then again I shouldn't be suprised some motherfukkers here even got at me when I said I wouldn't limit myself to only black women when it comes to wifing aka I will wife a non black women over a black women if she is not of my liking or she's a fat bytch.
but this whore right there she took it to a new level since k.dot wifey lightskin. ugly ass thot mad that she ugly and no men want her. Like this ain't a skin issue she is ugly ass hell and tryna use skin tone as a reason cuz I can easily find a girl the same tone as her who I'd wife in an instant.
fukking ugly ass feminist bytches yo

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Not everyone's opinion needs to be analyzed and discussed. This woman can't even formulate her opinion in an educated manner. Just "muthafukka" this and "muthafukka " that. Nobody should take this woman serious and entertain her opinions. In fact black people period shouldn't take her serious. Every now and then a new c00n pops up trying to distract an agenda with some bullshyt

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
fukk that bytch and her opinion.. i see that bytch i'll drag her ass all over these L.A. streets... i hate motherfukking chicks like this especially when they can't get a man themselves..

01-23-tyson.jpg

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
his sidepiece is dark skin
:manny:
Don't you think this hurts his case being that black women were concubines for slave owners thus resulting in the woman who kendrick lamar proclaims as his girlfriend?
At the end of the day, I really don't care who he is with as long as he is happy. But blacks have been psychologically brainwashed to favor lightskin and it is usually embedded at a young age so her being his childhood gf doesn't negate this woman's opinion.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So light skin women ain't black :heh:
That's what the wave been for some time now. If you're light skin you're not black, want to be cac and hate dark women. That's how things are from most the women and militants on the coli. She'd fit right in here. It's a shame really. The irony in being called a self hating colorstruck for being lighter by a darker person is palpable. Black people come in all shades, not just "dark". It's 2015 and people still don't get that.
:snoop:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The insecurity is just as pathetic as it is unattractive.
Light skin black women are black, too.
:snoop:

Crazy thing is none of these people would care what color Kendrick's girl is if he was still a regular dude in Compton.

They spend way too much time caring about their personal lives just because they're famous.

All about money.
Most women complaining about his woman wouldn't glance at that manlet twice without the fame and cash, nor would they care about what was on his arm.
They'd probably say she could do better.
:heh:

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Stop posting his content around here.
Shut the fukk up. You're not going to tell me what to or what not to post. Do you get that, motherfukker?? HUH, bytch? If you don't want to see it you know what you can do. It pertains DIRECTLY to this topic so suck a motherfukking dikk and KICK ROCKS. :camby:Negged.