''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kiss my Azz and loosen the cape, ain't no need to decipher shyt,dude said himself he used to be color struck in one direction or the other...im not saying he should be condemned today or have to dump his girl he been with...but folks pretending ol girl is way off base is trying too hard just like chick in the op...she might be stupid,but its not the craziest out of nowhere question ive ever heard...he definitly aint above being asked....the answer to the question is simple and has already been answered by him....people can take his word or not.
Man again, shut the fukk up dumb nikka

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't think they get it or they just don't want to for daps n rep. It's called integrity. If you say you support black women in the public sphere and then date someone who looks like a Kardashian you are fake. And sorry to tell you, but you do have a choice in who you date, especially if you are proclaiming to be some supporter of dark skinned women. Duh. You can't tell me living in Compton there were no other non-ambiguous Kardashians running around. He preferred that woman! It's not rocket science or a mark against him. It's just a fact!

And it's worse since you didn't see pics with this chic until he blew up. And in that last interview with Hot 97, Yee said they were told no "relationship" questions. When that is one of the main topics with anyone who goes up there. I wonder why? Because his real life completely contradicts this half intelligent crap he is spewing. Sheeple I tell you. Don't want to think is all I can think of. And when a good point is made, they just move the goal post. Insanity. :dead:

He never hid Whitney, even when Section.80 blew up she was always there she just seems real low key. But she is always with him. And she might look like a Kardashian, but the Kardashians want to look like black women, and Whitney happens to come from a biracial mother and black father. You can't equate the two. She's an ambiguous looking mixed chick, yes, but she's probably mostly black considering she's not directly mixed. And, he loves her clearly. Good kid was about Sherane, this album has Whitney contributing background vocals and him referencing her.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:comeon: You reaching breh. And Kim K. is the same complexion as- nvm.

I do agree that they share the same complexion. However they don't share the same ancestry (Kim K still has two white-ish biological parents) and that made a big difference to me. :manny:

Daps
Sohh, the nikka that made songs like "The blacker the berry" and "Untitled" is a c00n to yall? This is why we can't have nice things. shyt on the guy that is trying to move your cultural forward by blessing you with knowledge and positivity brehs.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Sohh, the nikka that made songs like "The blacker the berry" and "Untitled" is a c00n to yall? This is why we can't have nice things. shyt on the guy that is trying to move your cultural forward by blessing you with knowledge and positivity brehs.

Let's be clear here: the person who wrote the message in the OP is a fukking clown, sure, but to think the shyt that Kendrick says on his songs is "moving Black culture forward" or being "militant" or "progressive" is laughable. He does do a great job of highlighting black positivity on some occasions, but he doesn't say anything that is not "safe" or radical. So let's be honest here when critiquing.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

And Eldridge Cleaver (who 9th compared K. Dot to) was a member of the Black Panther party yet was a serial rapist who idolized white women and ended up a staunch c00n Republican later in life. Yall gotta stop acting like just cuz you got some p*ssy to a K. Dot song one night that means he's above critique. :snoop:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I do agree that they share the same complexion. However they don't share the same ancestry (Kim K still has two white-ish biological parents) and that made a big difference to me. :manny:

So you think brown for k. dot is metaphorical and not literal