''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Like everyone else, dark-skinned women have a range of looks. Some are ugly, some are attractive, but most are somewhere in between. The woman in question is clearly ugly, but probably blames her insecurities on being dark.
Women like that are just as annoying as "pro-black" black men who actively seek out light-skinned partners.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
she's ok, but he's not :scust:

“Every time I embrace a black woman I'm embracing slavery, and when I put my arms around a white woman, well, I'm hugging freedom. The white man forbade me to have the white woman on pain of death.... I will not be free until the day I can have a white woman in my bed.”
-- Eldridge Cleaver (Original Black Panther)

Just looked this up...holy shyt had no idea about the amount of colorism there was in the BPP :ohhh:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is ridiculous. so you can shame dudes for liking who they like? tell this dule hill faced bytch to sit her ass down

Daps
Reported by Ashley Naples

Colorism has been and continues to be a major issue in Black America. Highly influenced by the media, colorism has led to the belief that Black women whose skin complexions are brown or chocolate are inferior to Black women whose skin complexions are tan or light.

Rashida Marie Strober, a “dark skinned activist” who promotes the beauty of Black women whose skin color is dark, has taken to Facebook to express her disappointment in rapper Kendrick Lamar’s recent engagement to his childhood lover because the bride-to-be is light skinned.

Strober posted the following message on Facebook with an image of Kendrick Lamar and his fiancée:

well, well, well would you looky here! ANOTHER FAKE CONSCIOUS MUTHER FUKER EXPOSED. I will never support him nor his music with one dime of my money and encourage all dark skinned women not to either!

After commenters lambasted her for criticizing the rapper’s taste in women, she created another post about the matter:

FAKE CONSCIOUS c00n ASS RAPPER KENDRICK LAMAR PART 2.

I see calling out and exposing self hating fake black men who speak about consciousness but date and marry NON DARK SKIN WOMEN brought you haters to my page. WELL SHARE THIS MUTHERFUKING POST!!! These type of fake c00ns are the worst of the worst. DARK SKIN is the essence of true blackness and if these fakers were really and truly conscious they would MARRY DARK SKINNED WOMEN!!! You pissed ?? GOOD!!!

Hundreds of people left comments criticizing the activist for entertaining the painful and futile discussion about skin color. One commenter named Victoria Mackey wrote: “What an idiot. there’s several tones in Melanated skin.. You seem as if you’re angry because your skin is darker. Thats self hate whether you know it or not.. She still would be considered a ****** in a room full of white people.” Several others supported Mackey’s comment by saying it should not matter Kendrick’s finacée’s skin color because she’s still a Black woman.

One commenter named Yomet Tyler sided with Strober’s point of view: “Even though she is being offensive we all honestly know that lighter skin is prized and glorified..don’t stoop to her level trying to figure it out..jus take it as something to think about maybe.”

http://idatedaily.com/top-fives/act...ious-c00n-for-marrying-a-light-skinned-woman/

What a bytch.... Yeah Kendrick should be ashamed for standing by a woman who was with him when he wasn't shyt. I hope this bytch gets hit by a bus. That article is disgusting.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it's worse since you didn't see pics with this chic until he blew up. And in that last interview with Hot 97, Yee said they were told no "relationship" questions. When that is one of the main topics with anyone who goes up there. I wonder why? Because his real life completely contradicts this half intelligent crap he is spewing. Sheeple I tell you. Don't want to think is all I can think of. And when a good point is made, they just move the goal post. Insanity. :dead:
Why would there be pics of a non-famous person's girlfriend :dwillhuh:

Did you give a fukk what Kendrick's girlfriend looked like in 2009 :dahell:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Y'all would have a point if Kendrick had some sort of history of dating light skinned women exclusively. 4-5 light skinned chicks while still making pro black music, sure he's fake. But he's had one girl, for an extended period of time, she just happens to be light.

Let it go man, light skinned people are black too. All that hate ain't healthy, you don't have to shyt on one group to big up another. This down ass chick doesn't deserve Kendrick now just because she's light skinned? Miss me with that clown shyt, some of these "activists" be talking too much and doing too little. :francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Bunch of self hating ass mother fukkers in here exposing themselves. This is the exact mentality why we will never evolve.

Yall wanna ignore the fact he been with here way before he even put out his first mixtape. You dumb nikkas don't even know what a c00n is. Reasons why I can't stand The Coli sometimes