''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Let's be clear here: the person who wrote the message in the OP is a fukking clown, sure, but to think the shyt that Kendrick says on his songs is "moving Black culture forward" or being "militant" or "progressive" is laughable. He does do a great job of highlighting black positivity on some occasions, but he doesn't say anything that is not "safe" or radical. So let's be honest here when critiquing.
He doesn't need to be radical :dahell:

Daps
Let's be clear here: the person who wrote the message in the OP is a fukking clown, sure, but to think the shyt that Kendrick says on his songs is "moving Black culture forward" or being "militant" or "progressive" is laughable. He does do a great job of highlighting black positivity on some occasions, but he doesn't say anything that is not "safe" or radical. So let's be honest here when critiquing.

Only person in Mainstream trying to shed light onto something, What is Jay doing, What is Beyonce doing? What is Drake doing?:umad:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Attractiveness doesn't wipe away colorism. As a dark skinned woman, you gotta be so on point, lighter hued women get away with much more so let's not reduce the issues darker skinned women face by saying "an attractive dark skin woman wouldn't be acting like this". Is that why many of us dark skin black women have been told that we're "pretty for dark skin girls", is a lighter skinned girl ever told that? It's wildebeest light brights walking around like they're the best thing since sliced bread simply because they're light. Why is that? @Wild self seems to be one of the few males on here consistently in calling that shyt out. He's one of the few that admits that a lot of them can be stuck up because they know their light skin gives them an edge.

Thank you :myman:

I'm light skinned myself and I been saying that light skinned women are gassed up and simped to death.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Please everyone donate to her Dark Skin is Beautiful campaign at http://www.gofundme.com/bcqei4

She's almost to a million
0l3DNVp.gif
so please :feedme:

I love dark skin women, but :dahell: is this.

1699295_1407975006.6395_multi.jpeg

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I support her mission but there are so many black men who have faux black pride, she could of used another example besides Kendrick. Now could Kendrick be fake? Possibly, based on songs I looked up by him.Yeah, he may preach that he loves his blackness & "complexion ain't a thing,it all feels the same," but when it comes to his own personal self that may not be the story.