''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Johnny Vulture

Lemonade Mimosas
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Kendrick is a fake conscious c00n because he created a fake pro black image to sell records, including bigging up darker skin women while secretly having a light skin gf/finace and glorifying certain aspects of Black life while subscribing to respectability politics. That's the problem.

That's it.

I'm not seeing how he kept her a secret or lied if he was going out in public with her.

Is it because the average person didn't know? Because that's stupid.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Some pathetic shyt in here yall. His girlfriend is BLACK. She's the same "shade" as Angela Davis. fukkouttahere.

What does his gf have to do with his views on colorism? He is not obligated to date a dark chick. He just released a song featuring a dark female rapper that rejects colorism. Again, fukkouttahere.

He's been fukking with the same chick since high school. The idea that he should dump her to make dark skinned women feel better about themselves is laughable. This is divide and conquer shyt yall. If a line is drawn in the sand by the white man, his gf would be on the same side as a dark chick. Best believer that.

Yeah she looks just like Angela Davis lmao. Because ethnicity is all about SKIN COLOR ONLY and actual facial features don't play a part AT ALL.

Y'all are funny as fukk pretending his girl can't pass for a non-Black hispanic or middle eastern chick. No, this is ALL ABOUT SKIN COLOR AND BITTER BLACK BYTCHES!!!

Y'all c00n is showing. :sas2:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick is a fake conscious c00n because he created a fake pro black image to sell records, including bigging up darker skin women while secretly having a light skin gf/finace and glorifying certain aspects of Black life while subscribing to respectability politics. That's the problem.

That's it.
Because it wasn't a secret who he was dating.... :heh:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I do color you foolish blue lol. I think Kendrick makes a conscious effort to craft an image to get rich. That's about it.

Jordan is a c00n regardless of his relationship status. If his wife left him for a white dude she is also a c00n. But none of this is about Kendrick breaking up with her. I don't think Kendrick should break up with her. I have a problem with him crafting an image to sell records. Your girl is a light skin/ambiguous Black chick, so what? Why are you hiding her and bullshytting people? Oh, to make money off the Black community? :camby:

PS If Jordan had gotten with Juanita just to sell fukking shoes I'd have a problem with that shyt, too.
:ohhh:

Ooooohhh, so your argument is that he should've thrust her out in the light sooner because of his conscious decision to champion his hood's – after all compton remains the center of his work, not African Americans as a whole – issues.
:ehh: Well from what I heard (in an interview I believe) he didn't want to force her into the spot-light because she's not into stardom like that, but I do understand your cynicism. I really do.

He certainly hid his girlfriend well for years, but he never pretend to be dating dark-skinned women in any interview or song (Sherane doesn't count for obvious reasons) so the "lying" part was a bit blurry to me. But now I think I get it; you wanted him to put forward this particular part of his life so you could gauge just how much you should invest in your interest on him...?

I ain't mad at you. :manny:

As for the Hypothetical scenario, first of all, thanks for engaging it respectfully. :wow: Lets me know you're not trolling. But my point with it was that you seem to be employing a "once a c00n always a c00n" rule that's just not fair from my POV. Jordan may have been a c00n when he began dating the cac chick, but he makes a conscious decision when he decides to change from c00n to gambler when he finally begins to date a fellow black chick just because of race. Even if he gives it his all in his new relationship.

Oh and as a response to this:

"PS If Jordan had gotten with Juanita just to sell fukking shoes I'd have a problem with that shyt, too."

I believe the equivalent of that would be if Kendrick dropped his girl to use a dark-skinned black girl to sell his message more authentically (by shutting everybody's mouth). Strictly for the money. I believe that would've been much much worse.

At least I know he's with a chick he actually likes, 'cause obviously her existence is causing a lot of people to get upset. Somehow that's more human to me.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
People like her spend their whole day on Perez Hilton and reading People magazine and getting pissed off. Honestly, like someone else said, if he wouldn't famous you wouldn't give a fukk and he doesn't go around promoting "This is why I dated a light skin chick" or "this is why light skin chicks are better" Like I've seen some women do. He is simply dating the woman he has been with forever before he was famous and he is just living his life. These no life bytches are getting their panties twisted up after reading Mediafakeout and make it their next social justice issue.

Also this author is the result of sending your lazy ass kid to a liberal arts college to study creative writing and/or some esoteric humanities degree breh. Their whole lives become searching through the leaves trying to find their next non-issue to be angry about and contributing nothing to society.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yeah she looks just like Angela Davis lmao. Because ethnicity is all about SKIN COLOR ONLY and actual facial features don't play a part AT ALL.

Y'all are funny as fukk pretending his girl can't pass for a non-Black hispanic or middle eastern chick. No, this is ALL ABOUT SKIN COLOR AND BITTER BLACK BYTCHES!!!

Y'all c00n is showing :sas2:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

So "COLORISM" isn't just about skin color now huh. ok

You mad at Lena Horn too? fukkouttahere.

He wasn't hiding his gf either, we've known about her since before Section80. Only difference is Kendrick has a bigger spotlight now, so she gets more attention.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about Lamar specifically but stop trying to pull on his relationship to ignore the real exclusion dark skinned women suffer at the hands of black men.
:what:ain't that what the dumb chick from the OP is doing though? isn't the thread OP specifically about Kendrick Lamar? the thread is about her comments on kendrick lamar and how dumb she is.

we all know some people act dumb as fukk when it comes to complexion and discriminate and how it affects black men and women. i think everyone in this thread besides the trolls agrees. doesn't change the fact that the chick from OP used a bad example for it AND is doing a disservice to her own cause AND is either dumb as fukk OR just hustling for attention.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is him being a fraud and a liar important to the advancement of black people? :what:

Answer a question with a question that doesn't make sense brehs.

Also, unless you can find a quote of him saying he only fukks darkskin girls claiming he's a liar is baseless. All of this shyt so irrelevant man, after years of whining we got dude in the industry bigging up black folks and dikkheads trying to tear him down cause his day one ain't black enough. :mjlol: Some of yall too damn insecure for words

I'd like to refer to the timeless wisdom from the first page

This is why women can't lead movments.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Also, unless you can find a quote of him saying he only fukks darkskin girls claiming he's a liar is baseless. All of this shyt so irrelevant man, after years of whining we got dude in the industry bigging up black folks and dikkheads trying to tear him down cause his day one ain't black enough. :mjlol: Some of yall too damn insecure for words

But you answered my question with a question that didn't make any sense so by your own logic... ???

:what:

I've said multiple times it's not about his girl being 'black enough' or not black enough, yall have a one track mind on this shyt like I've already said... Coli brehs made up their minds that it's all about bitter black BYTCHES mad at his day one so y'all refuse to see sense. :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

That's it.

Anybody who really took him serious in the first place as some kind of pro black rapper lost, because he is all over the place and seems hesitant.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
My issue is he lied about the gf. Kept her under wraps his entire career to create a certain image in the Black community and to sell records to people. Won a couple grammys and had two hit albums now he's out in the open and marrying her. Couple that with his respectability politics and I think he's a c00n and a fraud. Dude doesn't actually give a fukk about Black people but just wants to get rich IMO.

I could care less about the colorism shyt, BUT people acting like his girl is clearly Black and not racially ambiguous AT ALL can gtfo on principle. :camby:

The problem I see in your argument is that the image he has in the Black Community should never be threatened by who his girl is because homie hasn't been dropping out love songs about "Your black skin is the skin I love best and I wanna have dark-skin babies with you". He doesn't even rap about black love as much as he raps about gang culture and self-love (as in blue and crips have too much self-hate). Nor did he ever spit on wax about black men dating white women like Kanye West actually did in "Gold Digger" (only to then marry a Kardashian after dropping Amber Rose like a sack of potatoes).

His preaching has always about "being" black, the black experience in compton, not "only loving/marrying black". So how exactly did he lie? Could it be that instead you and a bunch of a whole other people drew another image of Kendrick in your heads and are now feeling cheated?

The dude has obviously always been working to get money if you've been listening to his music (remember Michael Jordan, money trees?). And if black people are paying for his shyt it's because we can relate to him in a lot of levels, in the face of Tamir Rice et al his love life is the least of our worries breh.

His current girlfriend is most certainly a surprise (even I must acknowledge that) but she in no way compromises his message. And really that's it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

He's really not bigging up black folks if you think about it. His girl is mixed, her father is the same shade as Kendrick. But Kendrick on the one hand is saying white people hate him because he's so unapologetically black (Black the Berry), then at the end he talks about black on black crime and calls himself a hypocrite. :comeon: