Danny Ainge Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2021-22 Boston Celtics season thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- Pritchard breaking out of his sophomore slump over the past few weeks has made Schroder expendable.
- Smart can’t go soon enough.
- Horford is cooked and Grant needs to take his place in the starting unit
- Ime needs to stop playing Smart & Schroder together

It is true that the offense has been better this year when only one of Tatum/Brown has been on the floor, but that hasn’t been true in previous years so I’m inclined to think this is an aberration and that breaking it up is a last resort

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats the infatuation with Grant Williams, he's trash

Believe it or not, Grant has actually been the most reliable 3-pt shooter on this team.

I’m mainly talking about Schroder though. Now that Pritchard has found his jumper again, he needs to go to the bushes

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Celtics media saying "There isn't any value Celtics can trade to improve this team" is code word for "I don't want to trade away Marcus Smart"

Not saying Celtics got amazing value on the team. But they deff have enough trade pieces to improve this team around Tatum and Brown

- Smart
- Josh Richardson
- Horford
- Schroder
- All the draft picks they can gather
- Timelord (if the deal is really good)

Just pull the trigger and stop kicking the can down the road

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Believe it or not, Grant has actually been the most reliable 3-pt shooter on this team.

I’m mainly talking about Schroder though. Now that Pritchard has found his jumper again, he needs to go to the bushes

He was (relatively) on fire last month with that corner 3, but this month he's shooting 23% from three, and averaging 3 points a game. He needs to be benched until he gets his shyt together because other than those corner 3's he brings nothing to the table

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Celtics media saying "There isn't any value Celtics can trade to improve this team" is code word for "I don't want to trade away Marcus Smart"

Not saying Celtics got amazing value on the team. But they deff have enough trade pieces to improve this team around Tatum and Brown

- Smart
- Josh Richardson
- Horford
- Schroder
- All the draft picks they can gather
- Timelord (if the deal is really good)

Just pull the trigger and stop kicking the can down the road

I would have gladly traded a 1st rounder for Cam Reddish. We should have been all over that

Somebody put a mirror in front of Brad's mouth, make sure he's breathing

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
oCPCTRM.png

Celtics playing well lately :ehh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It seems like Ime Udoka is creating a culture to make this team like the 2003-2008 Pistons and the 2003-2014 Spurs

Not super high scoring, but defensive team oriented, pass heavy type of team

I kinda like it :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It seems like Ime Udoka is creating a culture to make this team like the 2003-2008 Pistons and the 2003-2014 Spurs

Not super high scoring, but defensive team oriented, pass heavy type of team

I kinda like it :ehh:

White brings another defender but more importantly he's a creator.. probably the most underrated move of the trade deadline