Danny Ainge Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2021-22 Boston Celtics season thread

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The turnaround is crazy. Even when we ain't playing at our best, C's still steamroll teams. My only complaint now is the "everybody clap your hands" clip the announcer plays to hype the crowd up while everyone doesn't clap:pachaha:

How is Timelord doing with that knee?:lupe: We just gotta stay healthy:sadcam:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never in all my years watching sports has a team of mine raised from the gutter to become a juggernaut. Seen plenty of epic collapses but nothing like this turnaround. Just over two months ago I was ready to ship the entire franchise some place else so we could start over again from scratch next time the NBA explores expansion. I hated these motherfukkers, now I’m ready to run through a wall for them.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This goes back to the beginning of the season when they traded Moses Brown away, which is why I was angry at the move

For situations like this

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The turnaround is crazy. Even when we ain't playing at our best, C's still steamroll teams. My only complaint now is the "everybody clap your hands" clip the announcer plays to hype the crowd up while everyone doesn't clap:pachaha:

How is Timelord doing with that knee?:lupe: We just gotta stay healthy:sadcam:
I worked in production for the celtics/bruins from 07-11…they played that shyt back then too and no one was clapping :mjgrin:

what a fukking win i didnt wanna watch ghat last play but glad I did:whew:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are there not that many Celtics fans on this board? Surprised to see it isn’t that many pages in here.

Y’all have an all time great in the making with Tatum. Bro will win multiple titles and MVPs

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Are there not that many Celtics fans on this board? Surprised to see it isn’t that many pages in here.

Y’all have an all time great in the making with Tatum. Bro will win multiple titles and MVPs

There’s actually about two Celtics fans who are respectable and fans of the team. The rest are just homosexuals for Tatum and cac trolls