Danny Ainge Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2021-22 Boston Celtics season thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Horford is cooked. That double big lineup ain't it. Richardson too skinny to defend anyone. Dennis is too small to defend anyone, makes silly decisions, and won't be on the team long term. Marcus is Marcus, asked to play a bigger role than he should. If we can get something of quality, gotta dump him. bytch ass team still don't box out. Got to give the bench minutes to the young guys if we lose anyway.

Horford 27 mil
Josh 12 mil
Juancho 7 mil
Dennis Lame Duck

Get rid of these fukken bozos.

3 Out one more to go.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
White brings another defender but more importantly he's a creator.. probably the most underrated move of the trade deadline

I can get used to that. Brown and Tatum have a good chemistry with him already and White pushed up the ball down the court. That’s what the Jays need. Richardson and Schroeder were mainly looking to score and didn’t move the ball.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
White brings another defender but more importantly he's a creator.. probably the most underrated move of the trade deadline

What I love is that he's a point guard first, shooting guard second. And he's a 6'4 ball handler

Literally exactly what the Celtics need

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Jaylen-Brown-Jayson-Tatum.jpeg

When they were both in High school :russ::wow:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With Philly on the brink of losing to Phoenix, we will move into 1st place in the East :wow:

Even if they don't finish at that point, what a fukking turnaround this has been. I was genuinely hate-watching this team in December, even skipping games to save myself the disappointment :wow: