Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
This fukken sucks. One of the good people. He was ready to carry them to the next level. You can't deny those pops. He was getting attitude Era pops everywhere.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I'm suspicious of anything WWE does with perceived sincerity. All these tweets/videos just feel like they're trying hard to sell me on the fact that it is real. The haircut seems oddly by-the-book, too.

How bad could this final test have been that he/WWE felt that having ONE final match at the biggest Mania yet (that is in dire need of stars) was too risky? They let Flair wrestle like every week in that retirement angle up to his final Mania at age 58. Then there's also the Dreamer point that is popular right now. Guess I'll find out tonight.

'Til then:
q8TuB.gif

I said the same shyt in another thread

Swerved...they doing this for the ratings spike and then he's going to announce he can still wrestle

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a work... it's real brehs. He's had a great career but now it's over.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He asked for his release a long time ago, it's just that the story came out last week. Everything points to these new tests showing he shouldn't be an active wrestler anymore.

I mean, I could put my tinfoil hat and say WWE saw these new test results and told him he was never gonna get cleared, so why not get a nice moment in his hometown. D-Bry agrees and retires for a couple of years and then comes back in 3-5 years for an overseas/indy run. But that's just being delusional :to:
When did he go for new tests? Last j read was the clearance from the 3rd doc which was like 2-3 weeks ago

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it was during someone's podcast but they were talking about flair and they said Flairs body is in surprisingly good shape for someone that wrestled for as many years as he did.

He never landed on his back after 1975, and essentially wrestled the same match too

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't believe dudes like Foley and Funk seem fine, but DB isn't. This life is a fukked up thing. :francis:

Pretty sure if both those guys took D-Bry's test they would get scared shytless at how their brains are tbh.

I don't think Bryan is one hit away from becoming Benoit or Seau, it's just that he can't really make a living wrestling unless he wants to roll the dice and become those guys in 10 years. He retires now with without huge damage, but enough that it's not worth the risk.