Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Pretty sure if both those guys took D-Bry's test they would get scared shytless at how their brains are tbh.

I don't think Bryan is one hit away from becoming Benoit or Seau, it's just that he can't really make a living wrestling unless he wants to roll the dice and become those guys in 10 years. He retires now with without huge damage, but enough that it's not worth the risk.
Funk's pushing... I don't know, but he's old as fukk! He didn't seem like he was losing it at the HOf. But that was years ago. :patrice:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe dudes like Foley and Funk seem fine, but DB isn't. This life is a fukked up thing. :francis:

They aren't, at least Foley isn't. He's admitted he's had some weird neurological issues over the years.

5:40 and 9:13. Says he would drive past his house for 20 minutes, not remembering where he lived.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One of his G.O.A.T Moments
AfgFg3j.png

danbry.jpg
danny_crop_north.jpg

dbryanjacket1.jpg

:wow::ohlawd::banderas:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some of you motherfukkers are disgusting and I'd say it to your face if I could and date you to pop off something about those two Kliq fakkits and John Cena.

A man is retiring from something he loves doing and in all truth, he really may not be able to ever wrestle again and you seem to be celebrating that. Sick fukks.
Dat smark rage:triplehsmile:I wouldn't date a fat ugly bytch like you to begin wit and I don't stan for Hunter Shawn or Cena anyway.

Yeah he retirin JUST retirin he ain't dead so calm the fukk down, and I ain't see you gettin this emotional when smarks were clownin Cena's injury or Orton's career supposedly endin but they ain't internet darlings so its okay to celebrate their misfortunes.:francis:

Shut the fukk up you pathetic piece of shyt.

You're not impressing anyone with this try hard garbage :camby:
:umad:I'm not tryin to impress you losers not everyone is some weepy crybaby like you, and that "try hard" sayin must be a corny smark thing cause I only see idiots like you sayin it.

She's had a long enough career already and she says she wants to have a baby. No use taking up a spot that could co to someone who's all in.
:whoa:She still fine so her career needs to continue babies can wait.

So it's true...been kind of away from electronics all afternoon.
5'8 and 180 or something. And became more over than anyone who hit the business since 99 Rock. Won WM XXX and had fans turning on PPVS and the industry. That's a difference maker historically.
Thank you, D Bry....we started this "YES MOVEMENT" the night after WM 28 in Miami. Epic loss to the industry and things only will get worst from here sadly.
:duck:You have no life so you heard about this when it broke and prolly been lurkin the whole time you just were too busy sheddin tears to post.:triplehusad:

"He and I soon wanna start a family so we have a great new chapter comin our way"

noooo-o.gif

NOW I'm depressed:triplehstephspanties:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I can't believe dudes like Foley and Funk seem fine, but DB isn't. This life is a fukked up thing. :francis:
nah Foley is fukked up. I remember reading an interview with him back in 99 in the NY news day. He was talking about the damage to his body and he mentioned how there would be times he keeps trying to put the key in his car door to open it, and he would do this for a minute before he would realize he wasn't even holding keys.