Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Didn't DBry just ask for his release? Either he realized it'll just be easier to play the waiting game and collect a check then fight for his release or further test found some pretty serious shyt.

He asked for his release a long time ago, it's just that the story came out last week. Everything points to these new tests showing he shouldn't be an active wrestler anymore.

I mean, I could put my tinfoil hat and say WWE saw these new test results and told him he was never gonna get cleared, so why not get a nice moment in his hometown. D-Bry agrees and retires for a couple of years and then comes back in 3-5 years for an overseas/indy run. But that's just being delusional :to:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
troy-barnes-crying.jpg
giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm suspicious of anything WWE does with perceived sincerity. All these tweets/videos just feel like they're trying hard to sell me on the fact that it is real. The haircut seems oddly by-the-book, too.

How bad could this final test have been that he/WWE felt that having ONE final match at the biggest Mania yet (that is in dire need of stars) was too risky? They let Flair wrestle like every week in that retirement angle up to his final Mania at age 58. Then there's also the Dreamer point that is popular right now. Guess I'll find out tonight.

'Til then:
q8TuB.gif
Christian got the same treatment :smh:

Superstar
Daps
Anyone think its a half work and he'll wrestle a retirement match at Mania??

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As far as we know, CC didn't even got tests done breh. Got sent to retirement and case closed :smh:
Yeah, they forced him out. He did an interview saying he wasn't retired but i guess they pulled the same legal shyt or threw him a number like they did with D Bryan

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The last midget who had an awesome wrestlemania moment killed his family and himself wwe don't want to repeat that

My guess they found serious brain issue

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

About to do all of that in like ten minutes.

Also, everyone who has YouTube owes Daniel Bryan exclusively.
As his early match footage is what stimulated YouTube.
when nobody fukked with it and it looked like the layout of an old NBA inside stuff set.

Art Barr