Not gonna act like I'm his doctor

But Imma stress if i see this man wrestle in Japan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The full quote:

Additionally, Khan clarified that whilst Danielson’s injury situation is far from positive, the opportunity to introduce Castagnoli as his replacement made all the sense in the world.

“I don’t think it was a good thing Bryan [Danielson] got hurt. I think that’s one of the worst things, but he’s doing much better. I talk to him a few times a week. I had talked to him on Wednesday when were were in St. Louis for “Road Rager” and I talked to Bryan. And Bryan was like, ‘I feel f—king great! I’m ready to come back and I’m gonna fight Zack Sabre and we’re gonna go to Blood and Guts. Let’s f-king go man.’ Then I talked to him the Saturday, eight days before the pay-per-view and he’s not doing as well. So I immediately was like, ‘You’re not wrestling. If you’re not feeling great eight days out, I don’t care if you have seven straight days. I’m shutting you down until further notice.’ He has scans coming up. I’m like, ‘I don’t care what they say. They could be perfectly clear. He asked me what about Claudio and I said, ‘I already have Claudio under contract. I had called him on June 2 because after Phil [Brooks], I knew his foot was hurt and especially knowing Bryan was going down, I knew I was gonna make a ton of changes. We had a situation where a great wrestling star Claudio Castagnoli had an open spot where he could not only step into AEW but also step into the Blackpool Combat Club, where it makes perfect sense.”

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The full quote:

Additionally, Khan clarified that whilst Danielson’s injury situation is far from positive, the opportunity to introduce Castagnoli as his replacement made all the sense in the world.

Oh yeah, very positive because we all know that he can read so many words a minute and that’s the ultimate test to stop brain bleeding :russ: There's a reason doctors told that markkk to retire

but the pop :ohlawd:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Run death matches/gimmick matches every week and be shocked ya roster is on INjured reserve brehs

Mark booking strikes again

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Oh yeah, very positive because we all know that he can read so many words a minute and that’s the ultimate test to stop brain bleeding :russ: There's a reason doctors told that markkk to retire

but the pop :ohlawd:
Who said it was positive?