Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No he wasn't he was great yes but greatest of all time easily? No...stop...just rnjoy his career no need to disrespect rhe other great talents like that

So, who is better inring all time.
When for the past sixteen years minus after mania.
Nobody was better than him in any capacity.
Then, seamlessly after giving garbage.
Was talented enough given even negative of the busines.
Able to become the top draw.
Daniel Bryan is the best wrassler in the history of wrasslin and it is not even close.
As all the other talent had other factors to lean on.
Or had the sign of the times and the breakdown of content in any way imaginable to lean on.
Daniel Bryan simply is the best, and there is no way in the actual argument given the facts to say he is not the best.

Art Barr

DANIEL BRYAN = GOAT

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, we cant :heh:

You have no actual cred in response to this at all,....
As you are still choosing your favorite based on gateway noob mark based ideals just for starters.

There is no way you can post any content to dispute the actual facts.
Plus, you are an extreme mark and don't know anything as far as a smart.

Art Barr

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
So, who is better inring all time.
When for the past sixteen years minus after mania.
Nobody was better than him in any capacity.
Then, seamlessly after giving garbage.
Was talented enough given even negative of the busines.
Able to become the top draw.
Daniel Bryan is the best wrassler in the history of wrasslin and it is not even close.
As all the other talent had other factors to lean on.
Or had the sign of the times and the breakdown of content in any way imaginable to lean on.
Daniel Bryan simply is the best, and there is no way in the actual argument given the facts to say he is not the best.

Art Barr

DANIEL BRYAN = GOAT
Bryan is better then bret hart, hbk, eddie guerrero, chris benoit, kurt angle, and tsndy savage "easily"

Shut the fukk up grandpa lol

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps
I'm suspicious of anything WWE does with perceived sincerity. All these tweets/videos just feel like they're trying hard to sell me on the fact that it is real. The haircut seems oddly by-the-book, too.

How bad could this final test have been that he/WWE felt that having ONE final match at the biggest Mania yet (that is in dire need of stars) was too risky? They let Flair wrestle like every week in that retirement angle up to his final Mania at age 58. Then there's also the Dreamer point that is popular right now. Guess I'll find out tonight.

'Til then:
q8TuB.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Didn't DBry just ask for his release? Either he realized it'll just be easier to play the waiting game and collect a check then fight for his release or further test found some pretty serious shyt.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm suspicious of anything WWE does with perceived sincerity. All these tweets/videos just feel like they're trying hard to sell me on the fact that it is real. The haircut seems oddly by-the-book, too.

How bad could this final test have been that he/WWE felt that having ONE final match at the biggest Mania yet (that is in dire need of stars) was too risky? They let Flair wrestle like every week in that retirement angle up to his final Mania at age 58. Then there's also the Dreamer point that is popular right now. Guess I'll find out tonight.

'Til then:
q8TuB.gif
I think it was during someone's podcast but they were talking about flair and they said Flairs body is in surprisingly good shape for someone that wrestled for as many years as he did.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Didn't DBry just ask for his release? Either he realized it'll just be easier to play the waiting game and collect a check then fight for his release or further test found some pretty serious shyt.
More rhan likely the latter
Im starting to think its something slong the lines of cte...no one has spoken on his phsyical ability to wrestle because he is in great shape but i think they did some test on his brain snd maybe hes developing some neurological issues

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You have no actual cred in response to this at all,....
As you are still choosing your favorite based on gateway noob mark based ideals just for starters.

There is no way you can post any content to dispute the actual facts.
Plus, you are an extreme mark and don't know anything as far as a smart.

Art Barr
Savage. The end