Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Just thought
about the first time I saw Danielson in ROH. :wow: He came out to The Imperial March dressed like this against Austin Aries :mjlol:
Count_Danielson.jpg

Who knew dude would become the most over wrestler on the roster after seeing this picture of his new gimmick in FCW?
612%20-%20daniel_bryan%20haters_gonna_hate%20macro%20pointing%20sunglasses.jpeg

:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some of you motherfukkers are disgusting and I'd say it to your face if I could and date you to pop off something about those two Kliq fakkits and John Cena.

A man is retiring from something he loves doing and in all truth, he really may not be able to ever wrestle again and you seem to be celebrating that. Sick fukks.

They hate him because of ME. The power of one man who effect so many:laugh: It's all good though. Lowlifes are lowlifes. They worship Shawn Michaels, a certified loser who never was good enough to transcend the industry, so it's to be expected.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As shytty as WWE is most of the time with their talent. Giving D-Bry a big sendoff in his hometown is something they would do.
Crowd won't accept anything less..I wonder how big the ovation will be? Interesting sights are to be seen indeed.

I'm gonna have to DL this one in HD...a special case to be "filed".

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Definitely a bad way to end my day. I'm sad as hell as a fan of wrestling. He definitely brought some intangibles to the table that can't be reproduced or replaced. He was legit in every sense of the word. On the other hand I'm very happy as a fan of Bryan, as fukked up as that sounds. I've always hoped that he would make the best decision for his health and well being. He didn't need to have another match to cement his legacy in this business and damn sure didn't have anything to prove after his last 4 years with the company. I defintely wished he could have gotten out on his own terms though.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So, we can say he is the goat and best inring talent of all time, easy.

This is the dark days, of me closing out not watching wrasslin.
After Austin and aj run,...i'm done.

Art Barr

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Daniel Bryan to announce retirement
by Dave Meltzer

I wish the best of luck to Bryan Danielson tonight in his retirement speech hope everyone wishes the best for him in his post-wrestling career. To me, Bryan Danielson was both a model pro wrestler and far more than that, a very intelligent and very honest human being.

He reached the highest rung in this profession in 2014 even when his look and size based on previously established standards of the business would have said it was impossible. Unlike many, his rise to the top was entirely fan-driven, and I hope all those fans understand that whatever decision he has made is based on what he believes is the best for him in the long run.

It will be a long time before people fully understand the contributions he made to this industry, which is a far better place because of his involvement. There were things dating back to 2001 that he was involved with that changed the underground foundation of the industry, and over the past few years, significantly changed talent evaluation at the highest level of the industry.

Change is slow, to be sure, but this is a different industry and he played a huge part in it. When you really look back, from an influence standpoint, he triggered a number of changes and his contributions are actually enormous.

On a side note: I was told that word spread today within WWE about Danielson. As of a few hours ago, the description was the mood was very somber backstage.

Also, Danielson will be on ESPN with Jonathan Coachman tomorrow night talking about his retirement.

No double talk :to:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
So, we can say he is the goat and best inring talent of all time, easy.

This is the dark days, of me closing out not watching wrasslin.
After Austin and aj run,...i'm done.

Art Barr
No he wasn't he was great yes but greatest of all time easily? No...stop...just rnjoy his career no need to disrespect rhe other great talents like that