Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Unrelated, but just listened to the breh Solomonster's podcast and heard he [Solomonster] has a rare form of blood cancer aswell :to: :wow:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CatyQE7WwAAXp5_.jpg

CatyR8HXEAE_qWl.jpg

CatyQaeXEAAgYOT.jpg

dmx-crying-o.gif

Daps
Godspeed to Danielson, he was one hell of a wrestler. Hopefully, he has a retirement match somewhere. It'd be awesome to see him and Shinsuke have one at a NXT event or something.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll miss him but this is for the best. I had the pleasure of watching him in Ring of Honor defending against guys like Homicide and others and he was tremendous. I never thought I'd see him make it this far and do so much but this time the cream rose to the top and whether Vince really wanted it or not I'm glad Bryan got a quick title run.

We'll always have WrestleMania XXX :mjcry:

SummerSlam against Cena is a great match/moment also. He really did do it all. :salute:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Please please please please please let this be a work that ends in Roman spearing the living fukk out of DB forcing him to 'risk his career, his health, his DAMN LIFE KING' at Wrestlemania.

It's not though, is it?:francis:

Thanks for the memories, DBry. :salute:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So it's true...been kind of away from electronics all afternoon.
5'8 and 180 or something. And became more over than anyone who hit the business since 99 Rock. Won WM XXX and had fans turning on PPVS and the industry. That's a difference maker historically.
Thank you, D Bry....we started this "YES MOVEMENT" the night after WM 28 in Miami. Epic loss to the industry and things only will get worst from here sadly.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't get it... didn't he say he was cleared by doctors to wrestle?

I'm thinking this is either a swerve or a play by Bryan to get out of his WWE contract so he can go wrestle elsewhere.

unless....

further checkups revealed serious health issues :mjcry:

Everything points to that. Meltzer said he took a more in depth test in New York before the Royal Rumble, D-Bry got the results almost two weeks ago and did more tests as part of the process. Dave said that he shouldn't have the results of the second round of testing but that either WWE saw the first results and confirmed him he isn't going to ever get cleared, or that D-Bry got scared after the 1st batch of tests and realize he shouldn't wrestle anymore.

:to:

nobody cares about his life
Or Undertaker

For real though. I wonder how many WWE wrestlers wouldn't get cleared to wrestle again if they ran the same tests DB did in New York :lupe: