Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:mjlol:@ Smarks in here furious over every diss someone makes to Bryan and threatenin to hate on Reigns out of spite cause he's in the position they wish their favorite wrestler was, dude just retirin but these mark ass virgins cryin and throwin tantrums like he died.

:umad:And you were the same idiot that was gettin giddy claimin Orton had a career endin injury in an attempt to troll @Ed MOTHERfukkING G yet when someone clowns your boy Bryan havin to retire you start whinin like a little bytch, you in multiple Bryan threads catchin feelins over people's jokes when if this were Orton you'd be clownin but Orton's gonna return within a few months unlike Bryan.:bryan:

:pacspit:FOH Brie's fine ass better stay, bad enough she already throwin away the rest of her life marryin down to that loser no sense in throwin away the rest of her career too.
She's had a long enough career already and she says she wants to have a baby. No use taking up a spot that could co to someone who's all in.

Daps
DB got me back into wrestling after not watching since 07. Right after he won the title and announced his injury I just floated back on out of it. Dude gave me some great memories and was a big part of my life when it wasn't going very well at all. Never gonna forget the shyt he did in the ring, nothing but respect to the man and I hope he lives a long healthy life after this. :salute:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got chills watching this just now.

This was one of the greatest angles in wrestling history. Incredible video package. :salute: to that dude Adam

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

this video package was epic when it dropped 2 years ago and it's even more epic now :to:

Daps
He wasn't one of my favorite wrestlers, but I appreciated what he brought to the wrestling industry.:ehh:

Dude probably accomplished more in the few years in the wwe than half of the wrestlers that's debuted in the wwe in this millennium.:dame:

Wwe needs to smarten up tho in these wrestlers` health. Lighten up the schedule.:stopitslime:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn...I was just about to post something like "I'm calling this a work, just to make sure I don't get GOT by the WWE".

But this changes everything. I know Coachmen used to work for them and shyt, but I highly doubt he'd be in on a swerve.

Farewell D.Bry....:salute:

it's as real as Kliq running the biz, breh

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun

+ Megatron :mjcry:

If KG retires too, I might not make it to 2017 :mjcry:

When I got back into wrestling around 2006 and learned to watch it as a fan or the performance instead of wins/losses, he was one of the guys who made it fun. He helped me appreciate so many different types of wrestling and realizing the different types of matches he had with big guys, small guys, power houses, submission wrestlers, people he's wrestled multiple times, he made me notice that psychology and I think he is on par with HBK and Macho Man and a few others in that regard in that they really know how to sell a wrestling match. How to tell the story of that current match but also of every match they've previously had really made me appreciate wrestling on a much deeper level.

People wanna shyt on neckbeards but god damn, I wouldnt watch wrestling still if it didnt have the opportunity to make me feel like a kid again. Those bits of memories that come from watching the crowd fully embrace D-Gawd and his run to winning the belt was a great time as a wrestling fan. Hopefully one of the guys on the roster now has the talent and opportunity to make the crowd give a fukk about them but it's hard. Daniel Bryan had the Bret Hart package that isn't easy to sell because the WWE has convinced themselves that fans dont want the champ to be the best wrestler on the roster no matter his size, look or mic skills. But he got over because he could wrestle and because he was genuine. shyt aint rocket science but it must be since we argue day after day about this shyt. I'm gonna miss him. :mjcry:

:salute: to the guy who never bytched about his position, made the best of it all and still became one of the GOATS :mjcry: