Danhausen is supposed to be a big star?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No lie I chuckled when he finessed Pepsi Man:

I wonder if he goes up to Khan and be like "Danhausen needs a favor...Danhausen don't work on Dark world you see. Danhausen needs to be in the TBS bracket and Danhausen needs all the moneys"

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
nikkas stanned a zombie who summoned lightning bolts and shyt for 20 years. :unimpressed:

I'd assign it as more of a wrestling fan thing, and less of an anti-AEW thing though.

But let's not forget about the undead mortician/Lord of darkness/biker hooligan, and his long lost brother who may or may not have been burned in an accident, who has a split personality disorder. :mjlol:

So, we're pretending that Mean Mark wasn't 6'10" 320lbs, could run like a deer, and jump over people:gucci:

As opposed to some random ass weirdo, who doesn't look credible in anyway

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what ive seen of him, seems like a nice guy so good luck

but

that being said, i dont see how he’s not gonna be woken matt hardy / broken matt in aew status

they knew that shyt was coming off forced and cringed and had to abandon it quick
:beli:

i hope im wrong and they can make some entertainment / funny segments with this guy
:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now dudes wanna use size to try to justify gimmicks. :dead:

As if this Danhausen guy would suddenly be acceptable if he grew a few inches and got on the gas. :dead:

It's hilarious that in one breath, brehs will be like "This gimmick is silly, and insults my intelligence. Only marks like stupid shyt like this." But will turn around and be like "The wrestlers today aren't big and strong enough for me to believe them! :sadcam:"

@International Koala might have been on to something with comparing wrestling nerds to overenthusiastic video game nerds. :mjlol: