Danhausen is supposed to be a big star?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I knew nothing about breh until I saw him in RoH last few months and thought he was a indie comedy wrestler (which to be clear....he is)

But I saw this vid from a year and a half ago about his history. Seems like he was decent flippy indie guy/agressive brawler with a somewhat decent dark gimmick and then he went full on abstract david lynch, then pee wee herman and then to where he is now

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

So WrItInG LiKe tHiS is how these IWC weirdos do shyt? To the surprise of no one, Mad Mark Max truly is a neckbeard. :mjlol:

giphy.gif

• Dap

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Seems like the anti-AEW crowd has conveniently blocked out the memories of absurd and corny WWE gimmicks such as Duke the dumpster Drose, Repo Man, The Goon, Mantaur, TL Hopper, Red Rooster, Bastion Booger, Max Moon, Deuce n Domino, Spirit Squad, Paul the fukking pirate Burchill, Isaac Yankem, Damien Demento, Phantasio, Xanta Claus, The Boogeyman, Jillian Hall with the mole, Lord Tensai, the fukking Twerking Bunny, The Highlanders, The dikks, The Matadors, Kerwin White (thank god that gimmick was killed due to Eddie's passing) Shorty G, Retribution, Akira Tozawa as a comedic ninja, Karrion Kross's main roster cameo, and Eugene.

But yea, Danhausen being a comedic low card act who can move merch and has an actual fan following is somehow violating the sanctity of the world of professional wrestling. That's the gimmick that crosses the fukking line.
"Wrestling's supposed to be fun!" gang are the first to complain whenever AEW does comedy shyt. I wish they would just shut up and admit they're WWE cheerleaders who want to control the conversation

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's all the same people and AEW is the head of the snake. It's like the corny Judd Apatow crew that was making all those movies in mid to late 00s. TK is Judd.

Those movies were hilarious, I’m fact I can’t name too many good comedies after they stopped making movies.

Also Saying I don’t get this dude doesn’t mean I’m upset or taking it too seriously either. I legit don’t get it either, what is his gimmick supposed to be? Is he a good wrestler? I have no idea why he is so popular online.

The internet be making the weirdest shyt popular

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The question of that matter is which fanbase is the most nerdy:

Wrestling fans or video gamers:patrice:
Both when it comes to being active online. People that spend hours a day online are the worst no matter which form of entertainment they Stan. Even hip hop fans online be liking the lamest fake deep cornballs. The internet itself is where all the weirdos and goofballs get their opinions off.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I just started hearing about Danhausen recently….From what I see, it’s nothing more than a wrestling comedy act that’s around to be comic relief.

Honestly, I laughed at a few videos I seen him in and im not even into Cac humor like that but compared to the Bucks? and all the comedy shyt on AEW? He’s funnier and more interesting but I wouldn’t go out my way to check out any of his content.:yeshrug:

If Tony don’t push him into the upper-mid card and make him stay in his lane by being a complete goof then it’s not gonna hurt the show but at the same time…Tony is the same guy that gave Orange Cassidy (who is essentially a comedic wrestler too) a major push..even beating Hobbs with fractured ribs :francis::mjlol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tony had thoughts putting the AEW championship on Cassidy. He’s a fan of that style of wrestling as he’s a nerd ass geek himself. I wouldn’t be shocked if Danhausen became TNT champion one day. :patrice:

• Dap

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Both when it comes to being active online. People that spend hours a day online are the worst no matter which form of entertainment they Stan. Even hip hop fans online be liking the lamest fake deep cornballs. The internet itself is where all the weirdos and goofballs get their opinions off.

:wow:Breh you said the gospel. Twitter itself is like The Tunnel in the 90s with the security at the door not letting real ones in:francis: