Danhausen is supposed to be a big star?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
At this point, they might as well sign Warhorse :yeshrug:. Just go dikk in with the fukkery.

I'm calling it, Danhausen will be over AF because "no cursing", Khan will find someway to put a strap on him, and the TSC will go into code blue, while this marsupial trying out leaves to eat and giggle because wrestling can't get any shyttier:francis:

We really in the last days brehs :mjcry:

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, they might as well sign Warhorse :yeshrug:. Just go dikk in with the fukkery.

I'm calling it, Danhausen will be over AF because "no cursing", Khan will find someway to put a strap on him, and the TSC will go into code blue, while this marsupial trying out leaves to eat and giggle because wrestling can't get any shyttier:francis:

Just a bit dramatic bruh.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I like Danhausen, his gimmick is fun and he seems like a decent guy outside of the ring. But ultimately he’s another meme wrestler in a promotion full of them that’s designed mostly for GIFs, Youtube thumbnails, and Internet memes. I hope he has a good run there and enjoys his success though
this is how i feel. ive prob seen 2 Danhausen matches but ive seen countless toy hunts and random videos of him tormenting other wrestlers across the world..he's an endearing personality and i enjoy his character. is he a "BIG STAR" tho?? no. he's one of those working pieces of the puzzle that needs little extra added.

sometimes you hire someone that needs a lot added to their gimmick and other times you find someone already built and ready to go and i think Danhausen is that. he might need in ring work, but you can put him on camera with literally anyone in the company and get a funny segment out of it.

Daps
Reppin
LDN

:hhh:

what is this 14-year-old roleplaying shyt about

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs really in here losing their shyt over a gimmick, crying about the sanctity of wrestling and shyt.

Y'all do know we're sitting around talking about choreographed fake fighting, right? There's room for this silly shyt right next to the overly serious shyt. :mjlol:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Brehs really in here losing their shyt over a gimmick, crying about the sanctity of wrestling and shyt.

Y'all do know we're sitting around talking about choreographed fake fighting, right? There's room for this silly shyt right next to the overly serious shyt. :mjlol:
We make our own limits into what's silly, what's stupid, and what is insulting.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You should try watching USA Network every Monday and Tuesday night at 8pm EST. You'll be running that Tom Hanks gif even further into the ground than you already do.

I'm allergic to USA Network tho. The last time I touched that station was when they showed the 2Pac/Biggie show:wow:
R.c938765fda6dfa668263ddaf1535e15a