Danhausen is supposed to be a big star?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's all the same people and AEW is the head of the snake. It's like the corny Judd Apatow crew that was making all those movies in mid to late 00s. TK is Judd.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Breh how I missed this post. As somebody who used to watch them shyts, I can confirm this is truly accurate.

The Bucks being Jonah Hill and Micahel Cera:mjlol:

Kenny Omega being Seth Rogen:russ:

Bill Hader as Hangman Page:ehh:

Chris Jericho as The 40 Year Old Virgin:deadmanny:

The dude that shows his dikk in every movie is Evil Uno:heh::dame:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Spoiler:

Post match Jon Moxley and Bryan Danielson jump Best Friends, and beat the holy hell out of everyone but Wheeler Yuta. Danielson gets on the mic and tell Yuta a prospect with technical gifts like him shouldn't have to associate with joke wrestlers to get tv time, especially one that got signed from rehashing The Count from Sesame street on youtube. Wheeler contemplates, picking up Danhausen to see if he's okay, then hits him with whatever finisher he does and leaves the ring following Mox and Danielson.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Spoiler:

Post match Jon Moxley and Bryan Danielson jump Best Friends, and beat the holy hell out of everyone but Wheeler Yuta. Danielson gets on the mic and tell Yuta a prospect with technical gifts like him shouldn't have to associate with joke wrestlers to get tv time, especially one that got signed from rehashing The Count from Sesame street on youtube. Wheeler contemplates, picking up Danhausen to see if he's okay, then hits him with whatever finisher he does and leaves the ring following Mox and Danielson.

this going down on Rampage tonight?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Now dudes wanna use size to try to justify gimmicks. :dead:

As if this Danhausen guy would suddenly be acceptable if he grew a few inches and got on the gas. :dead:

It's hilarious that in one breath, brehs will be like "This gimmick is silly, and insults my intelligence. Only marks like stupid shyt like this." But will turn around and be like "The wrestlers today aren't big and strong enough for me to believe them! :sadcam:"

@International Koala might have been on to something with comparing wrestling nerds to overenthusiastic video game nerds. :mjlol:

QlKxqZf.gif

Wrestling has always been and will always be about one fundamental thing.

"Do I believe this guy could kick my ass?"

Do I believe a 7 foot tall, 300 lb former basketball player could kick my ass?

Yes.

"Do I believe some lame ass CAC making weird hand gestures could kick my ass?"

No.

I just looked it up and dude is 5'10, 180lbs.

Dude is legitimately a whole foot shorter and full 100lbs lighter than Taker and these dumb asses wanna compare the two:mjlol:

If you're gonna be a smaller fighter, then you'd better be such a great athlete or worker that it's credible OR you'd better seem like the meanest motherfukker in town ala Chris Benoit or Dynamite Kid

Other than that. :camby:

"Wrestling's supposed to be fun!" gang are the first to complain whenever AEW does comedy shyt. I wish they would just shut up and admit they're WWE cheerleaders who want to control the conversation

I'm pretty sure the AEW audience IS the "wrestling's supposed to be fun" gang.

The reset of us who grew up on old school wrasslin' look at much of modern WWE & AEW like :aicmon:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
QlKxqZf.gif

Wrestling has always been and will always be about one fundamental thing.

"Do I believe this guy could kick my ass?"

Do I believe a 7 foot tall, 300 lb former basketball player could kick my ass?

Yes.

"Do I believe some lame ass CAC making weird hand gestures could kick my ass?"

No.

I just looked it up and dude is 5'10, 180lbs.

Dude is legitimately a whole foot shorter and full 100lbs lighter than Taker and these dumb asses wanna compare the two:mjlol:

All I know is that if Danhausan was 6ft8 and 280 lbs. You and other would be either complaining or mocking the fact a wrestler with that build had a silly ass gimmick like Danhausen's and that he should be a hoss kicking people's ass :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
All I know is that if Danhausan was 6ft8 and 280 lbs. You and other would be either complaining or mocking the fact a wrestler with that build had a silly ass gimmick like Danhausen's and that he should be a hoss kicking people's ass :mjlol:

At 6'8", 280lbs, why wouldn't he be a hoss kicking people's asses?
tGW7tuc.png

Again, The Undertaker gimmick only worked because Taker was a big, strong motherfukker capable of dropping Hulk Hogan on his head and making it look like he really killed him.

If Mean Mark was 5'10" 183 lbs, that shyt doesn't work:yeshrug: