Dan Stapleton, executive editor at IGN, makes up reason for why Black game journalists aren't hired

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The game was broken at release and he couldn’t complete it, literally

Why can’t you dudes accept the 7 ? Why is this score hurting y’all so much
it was a rare bug that was patched before the review released. shyt didn't stop other reviewers from giving it a decent score

meanwhile BG3 at 96 on Opencritic with bugs galore in the 3rd Act. obviously people give the game the benefit of the doubt that these things will be fixed, but apparently IGN dude didn't feel that way about Prey

I don't even care about Starfield's 7, since it's not that much of an outlier. giving Prey 4/10 is crazy though

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
it was a rare bug that was patched before the review released. shyt didn't stop other reviewers from giving it a decent score

meanwhile BG3 at 96 on Opencritic with bugs galore in the 3rd Act. obviously people give the game the benefit of the doubt that these things will be fixed, but apparently IGN dude didn't feel that way about Prey

I don't even care about Starfield's 7, since it's not that much of an outlier. giving Prey 4/10 is crazy though
You would have an axe to grind except

Ah I see the problem now, it’s not that you wanted a great game, you wanted to feel good about the metacritic score so you could look and point and laugh at Sony fans.

There are plenty of 10’s from Xbox handpicked shill sites, why don’t you complain about those ?

Why are y’all so focused on 1 score out of 51 ? (Last I checked)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody's stanning shyt. It's crazy how this particular outlet has you guys losing it to such a degree. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody's stanning shyt. It's crazy how this particular outlet has you guys losing it to such a degree. :mjlol:
But you are.

It’s not just about him. When you get on here splitting
hairs about a metacritc score, all you are doing is stanning the opinions of a dude that looks like this
R.4a34aecd0c2ee0127a04859a53788544

Couldn’t be me :hubie:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

BG3 Act 3 is proof to me that reviewers don't finish games before they publish a review. I wouldn't be shocked if they've only played Act 1. I can't recall many of the reviews talking about Act . I am still on Act 2, but from many people I spoke with I heard it's incomplete. Plus, they're still trying to add stuff to act 3 because it was incomplete .

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But you are.

It’s not just about him. When you get on here splitting hairs about a metacritc score, all you are doing is stanning the opinions of a dude that looks like this
Couldn’t be me :hubie:
You're barking up the wrong tree.

Y'all are losing your shyt over this score to the point that you make posts like the one you made here. Or bump a two year old thread pretending to care about this. The meticritic score is good, but y'all can't be content with that. And that's what's so funny.