Dan Stapleton, executive editor at IGN, makes up reason for why Black game journalists aren't hired

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Yet he was the only a$$hole that gave it that score, dude uses his scores for attention
The hilarious thing is that you guys think that review is harsh just wait to the uk ones that M$ didn't get advance copies to roll in.

Edge going give this shyt a 5 if they feeling generous

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The hilarious thing is that you guys think that review is harsh just wait to the uk ones that M$ didn't get advance copies to roll in.

Edge going give this shyt a 5 if they feeling generous
Exactly, all the 10/10 reviews from places like XBOXMEGAHYPE.NET or MASTERCHIEF.COM and they still managed only 87, let's wait to see what this week brings

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Exactly, all the 10/10 reviews from places like XBOXMEGAHYPE.NET or MASTERCHIEF.COM and they still managed only 87, let's wait to see what this week brings
Those xbox stans on twitter might actually neck themselves if they see it get close to 80 :picard:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Those xbox stans on twitter might actually neck themselves if they see it get close to 80 :picard:
Nah, I have a feeling the opposite will happen, the adjusted score will get buried next week and this whole saga will be memory-holed

Xbots are more resilient than cockroaches

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're barking up the wrong tree.

Y'all are losing your shyt over this score to the point that you make posts like the one you made here. Or bump a two year old thread pretending to care about this. The meticritic score is good, but y'all can't be content with that. And that's what's so funny.
“losing my shyt” is me saying i don’t care about the reviews?

You got more posts on here talking about starfield reviews than me.:stopitslime:

This that double talk shyt y’all do.

Sony stan’s: “Ha ha 87 game is trash!!!”

Me: “I don’t really care about the scores :manny:

Sony stan’s: You’re just trying to cope with the fact that the game can’t be GOTY cause ign gave it a 7

Me: You know that lots of reviewers including the IGN dude is a goofball.

Sony stan’s: “Why y’all attacking the poor ign dude, you’re losing your shyt over reviews, you shouldn’t even care.

Me: :martin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“losing my shyt” is me saying i don’t care about the reviews?

You got more posts on here talking about starfield reviews than me.:stopitslime:

This that double talk shyt y’all do.

Sony stan’s: “Ha ha 87 game is trash!!!”

Me: “I don’t really care about the scores :manny:

Sony stan’s: You’re just trying to cope with the fact that the game can’t be GOTY cause ign gave it a 7

Me: You know that lots of reviewers including the IGN dude is a goofball.

Sony stan’s: “Why y’all attacking the poor ign dude, you’re losing your shyt over reviews, you shouldn’t even care.

Me: :martin:
You ever watch Fred Penner's Place growing up? I remember we used to get Canadian broadcast channels in Detroit back in the day and I used to love it.

The outro was great.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ya'll keep asking these white bois to put finger waves, 360 waves w/ tapers and meanwhile, they don't wanna work for you

#BuildYourOwn

How the fukk don't we have any black video game review companies?

Oh, because ya'll rather listen to Diddy lie about buying NFL teams? Or Jay-Z helping crackas gentrify our neighborhoods.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
@Responsible Allen Iverson has always championed black creators, developers, voice actors involved with video games in this forum as long as I remember.

It saddens me to see that the thread that tried to highlight that with video game critiques, black men and women don't get a fair shake at major outlets. Yet this thread was used to for the console wars rather than address the glaring problem.