Dan Stapleton, executive editor at IGN, makes up reason for why Black game journalists aren't hired

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Homie was framed to look like an a$$hole by the real a$$holes thats how they operate

Nah, breh.
I’ve been following Colin and Greg since their PlayStation Beyond days to the beginning of Kinda funny.
Colin started to actively show his ass when Trump started his run for president. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Nah, breh.
I’ve been following Colin and Greg since their PlayStation Beyond days to the beginning of Kinda funny.
Colin started to actively show his ass when Trump started his run for president. I remember it like it was yesterday.

His politics are one thing (which have changed over the years) a lot of people rolled with Trump at first because they hated Hillary

That cats that hate him were on podcasts with white boys that were dropping the n-word and saying racist shyt themselves and then got the nerve to call Colin a racist for a joke post he made

I don't respect that shyt

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
His politics are one thing (which have changed over the years) a lot of people rolled with Trump at first because they hated Hillary

That cats that hate him were on podcasts with white boys that were dropping the n-word and saying racist shyt themselves and then got the nerve to call Colin a racist for a joke post he made

I don't respect that shyt

Breh, you’re making things up.
The man claimed he didn’t agree with Trump, yet his actions and stances didn’t back that up.
Dude, bushed himself from his own business because people called him out for making a joke which he ended up confirming was not done in good faith.
I don’t put nothing past the rest of those White boys, but Colin brought everything onto himself, and definitely earned his title as a closeted racist.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Greg Miller,(one of the worst) Brian Alt@no, M@x scoville, k@llie plagge (another one of the worst) this list could go on and on

a few who aren't racist
Colin Mori2rty, Megh@n Sullivan, Justin Me@der, N@omi Kyle, M@rty Silva

oh and there was some weird sex cult/orgy shyt going on that al@nah pe@rce chick is a super freak
Damn how he ain't get exposed yet? That'd be a lovely exposal as he's pretty popular.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Silicon Valley putting out statement about doing better, but will they switch up those :mjpls: hiring practices?

Talking about "we hear you" for easy PR points but what happens a month from now or a year from now?
THIS

And I'll slap that cracker in the OP with a dualshock for implying black folks don't apply every godamn day for these positions.

L2014

Banned
Daps
I applied in 2015:francis:

Didn’t even get a rejection

Prolly straight trashed my shyt:francis:

That’s on me:francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I just did a search on Dan Stapleton, looking into his history as a reviewer and it came up. I didn't know this was a thing until I found this thread.

:manny: