Dan Houser is leaving Rockstar

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I love rise to power type open world games.:wow: Thats why I LOVED the Godfather games, Scarface, GTA Vice City, GTA SA, Saints Row 2 and a few other open world games that had those elements. Mafia 3 sucked at it tho. But... Rockstar stopped making GTA games like that after GTA Vice City Stories smdh. Yea another developer(not named 2k) needs to make a crime drama type of open world game. The demand is high for those type of games and R has been alienating that demographic.

Gonna have to look up that "Gangsters" game.

My favourite part of gta sa was fighting for turf

Gangsters: Organized Crime - Wikipedia

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Gangsters: Organized Crime - Wikipedia
Yea found that game it was a RTS game but it needs to be full open world with RTS/RPG elements similar to Godfather and Scarface. As for the bolded my favorite part was buying properties and making CJ among the richest gang members in Los Santos.:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it was mine too until I spent all of one nite taking over every single territory that was possible...did it...proudly went to sleep the next morning lol...when I woke up to play again I lost all the turf that I had stayed up fighting for bcuz that’s simply what the story dictated...abandoned the game and I’ve had a gripe w/ the single player campaigns/missions ever since :fire:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Well shyt...:mjlol:

Well we don't know when Sam's contract ends.

The big concern for Rockstar is they don't have any games coming out.

Red Dead and GTA are on the Elder Scrolls type timeline in which they are not yearly releases. Other than those games what is Rockstar's next game release.

This is what is probably why Take Two seems frustrated with Rockstar.

Rockstar is probably not going to release Bully and Manhunt because they would get too much negative press.

Midnight Club has been abandoned and Max Payne's story is over.

We still don't know what Agent is.

Also the rumors of a medieval game make sense because it would be a new IP for Rockstar.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens at Rockstar because I think Take Two wants 1-2 year release windows for their games.

I do think the Online modes for GTA and Red Dead are trash but they can be improved. The problem is GTA Online generates so much revenue so they don't care to improve the overall infrastructure of the Online mode.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dragon's Dogma 2?!?:patrice:

Hell yeah man. It's been re-released four times since 2012 and there's an anime coming out on Netflix.

When Hideaki Itsuno was out promoting "Devil May Cry 5", it was the only other game people wanted to talk about. Which is crazy considering Capcom obviously has much bigger franchises.

Fred.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Well we don't know when Sam's contract ends.

The big concern for Rockstar is they don't have any games coming out.

Red Dead and GTA are on the Elder Scrolls type timeline in which they are not yearly releases. Other than those games what is Rockstar's next game release.

This is what is probably why Take Two seems frustrated with Rockstar.

Rockstar is probably not going to release Bully and Manhunt because they would get too much negative press.

Midnight Club has been abandoned and Max Payne's story is over.

We still don't know what Agent is.

Also the rumors of a medieval game make sense because it would be a new IP for Rockstar.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens at Rockstar because I think Take Two wants 1-2 year release windows for their games.

I do think the Online modes for GTA and Red Dead are trash but they can be improved. The problem is GTA Online generates so much revenue so they don't care to improve the overall infrastructure of the Online mode.
I just want a LA Noire sequel. :mjcry:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Does Rockstar still own the rights? If not, I understand.

Y'all nikkas really don't understand what the fukk is going on

There will be no Bully 2, Manhunt 3, LA NOIRE 2, WARRIORS 2 etc because Dan Houser, the guy who cared about Single Player is GONE

Take Two is not wasting time on SP shyt ever again. GTA VI and RDR3 is next and they will be ruined

It doesn't matter if they own rights or not, because either way it's not happening