Dan Houser is leaving Rockstar

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Rockstar been fell off

All those studios under the Rockstar umbrella and their input has dropped completely off the map.

No more Midnight Club, Manhunt, Max Payne, etc
Manhunt 3 would be fukkin amazing. I've accepted that we won't be seeing one.......at least we got a Carcer City reference in V. :francis:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
What's this "everything" project?
sorry its "everywhere"
EVERYWHERE
a project that Leslie Benzies and a bunch of fired Rockstar staff are currently working on under the name "Build a Rocket Boy" studios
unknown.png

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
GTA Online is a cash cow for Rockstar and Take-Two.

They are trying to get Red Dead Online to mimic the same success but it isn't doing as well as GTA Online.

RDR online is a flop, yet these clowns still play it

they could've just released 4-5 story DLCs for RDR2

Undead Nightmare 2 - 20.00$, Play as Arthur, 30 missions and 15 side missions.

Charles DLC - 10-15$? Play as Charles in an Native American themed story set after the events of RDR2.

Sadie Adler DLC - Play as Sadie in Mexico, run into Javier, could potentially get killed by him too. This would've been the move so everyone would get to see Mexico being utilized.

RDR1 Remastered - I hate this idea, it was floating around after it was released.

Alternate Universe ending - Arthur lives, another one like above

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
RDR online is a flop, yet these clowns still play it

they could've just released 4-5 story DLCs for RDR2

Undead Nightmare 2 - 20.00$, Play as Arthur, 30 missions and 15 side missions.

Charles DLC - 10-15$? Play as Charles in an Native American themed story set after the events of RDR2.

Sadie Adler DLC - Play as Sadie in Mexico, run into Javier, could potentially get killed by him too. This would've been the move so everyone would get to see Mexico being utilized.

RDR1 Remastered - I hate this idea, it was floating around after it was released.

Alternate Universe ending - Arthur lives, another one like above

They could just add all that and then add RDR1 into the game since Rockstar never released a PC version for RDR1.

But this will never happen thanks to Take-Two and its shareholders.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They could just add all that and then add RDR1 into the game since Rockstar never released a PC version for RDR1.

But this will never happen thanks to Take-Two and its shareholders.

If Take Two wasn't involved that much I bet one of these DLCs would've seen the light of day.

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if Bully 2, RDR2 story DLCs were REAL plans but got cancelled because of T2, leading Dan to resign.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Benz was president of Rockstar North who was partly responsible for making the GTA series so successful ( He convinced Dan and Sam Houser to make Vice City a full game instead of a expansion pack for GTA 3) in 2016 he was forced out of the company and he has since started his own gaming company and filled a lawsuit against Take Two for over 150 million dollars in unpaid royalties.
he should be canonized as a saint for this alone

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Microtransactions. Him leaving is a good thing. People need to let Rockstar and Take 2 die out. Remember that Nba 2k is under Take 2k and they be raping folks with the microtransactions.

Benz and the houser brothers need to team up to put GTA to sleep.

i hate microtransactions. Thankful for PC gaming and cracked games these companies ain't getting a cent from me, don't care about playing online