Dan Houser is leaving Rockstar

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
if you go back and read what GTA ONLINE was supposed to be with the creation of crews was more realistic. not real world realistic but even a good movie realistic. and then they got lazy and said eff it, lets just pop in a few more jobs, few more heist and call it a day.

and i hate that flying motorcycle. aka the troll bike. they never should've added that bike into the game.

Again, stopped right at "WHAT GTA ONLINE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE"

it was supposed to a Cops vs Crooks faction based online world. It was scrapped (obviously), I haven't played GTA V since last gen so I'm clueless on some of the recent updates....it's an almost 7 year old played out game that you shouldn't expend any energy on with your "should've been" posts.

Game is the WOAT GTA.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, stopped right at "WHAT GTA ONLINE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE"

it was supposed to a Cops vs Crooks faction based online world. It was scrapped (obviously), I haven't played GTA V since last gen so I'm clueless on some of the recent updates....it's an almost 7 year old played out game that you shouldn't expend any energy on with your "should've been" posts.

Game is the WOAT GTA.
wrong. its still going and they're still updating the game. so if theyre updating. i'm doing shouldve posts.