XIIUy5R.jpg
I always wanted to play the Italian job

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We live up in the upside down world now brehs :merchant:
:lolbron: Yeah the success of devil may cry 5 and the resident evil 2 remake ,resident evil 7 and the soon to be release resident evil 3 remake has help clean up capcom image it wasn't too long ago were gamers look at capcom as being as bad as EA :pacspit: funny what three good game being more or less release back to back can do for company image:mjgrin:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Man all of y'all saying Microsoft should get Dan and Benz is trying to get the whole gaming community to commit that y'all ain't slick :lolbron:
Actually I want to see Microsoft do that so I can see the rage similar to Final Fantasy 13 being announced for the Xbox 360

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Man all of y'all saying Microsoft should get Dan and Benz is trying to get the whole gaming community to commit that y'all ain't slick :lolbron:
Actually I want to see Microsoft do that so I can see the rage similar to Final Fantasy 13 being announced for the Xbox 360

Sony buys GTA and hires Houser :mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: Yeah the success of devil may cry 5 and the resident evil 2 remake ,resident evil 7 and the soon to be release resident evil 3 remake has help clean up capcom image it wasn't too long ago were gamers look at capcom as being as bad as EA :pacspit: funny what three good game being more or less release back to back can do for company image:mjgrin:
Capcom was the dad that never showed up to your sporting events for the last 20 years

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Capcom and Rockstar might actually switch sides
Nah, you forgetting SNK and SEGA :ufdup:

if SEGA pick up Benz & Houser & the Everything project then shyts a done deal :whew:

:whoo: if they mix shyt up with the Yakuza crew then "Everything" finna be GOAT