Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
It did sound like a situation where she could have said she no longer wanted sex after she got drunk and he could have got in trouble if she knew better. I’m not saying that wasn’t questionable. But I am saying he didn’t rape her with the intent for it to be rape. He thought that since that was the plan there was consent. He didn’t assault her he didn’t randomly walk over to her while she was passed out. They knew each other and had a conversation about this. That’s not a bad thing to me. Going by the definition of rape he had consent. The original situation is different because he is saying he wasn’t even in the room and his dna wasn’t found so again why are we sentencing him?
ok lets forget the current situation with the then teenager cause thats a different situation all together

A "plan" doesn't mean consent occurred

for example,you are in the club,you meet a woman,she tells you "I wanna fukk you"

2 days pass,you guys go out for drinks,you get her drunk,drunk enough until she blacks out, and lets say you get drunk also, BUT unlike her,you are aware of whats goin on and then you proceed to have sex with her

thats rape, no censent took place.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
ok lets forget the current situation with the then teenager cause thats a different situation all together

for example,you are in the club,you meet a woman,she tells you "I wanna fukk you"

2 days pass,you guys go out for drinks,you get her drunk,drunk enough until she blacks out, and lets say you get drunk also, BUT unlike her,you are aware of whats goin on and then you proceed to have sex with her

and that is a complicated situation but I feel like I have heard plenty of stories about very similar situations, you can say it wasn't consent but its a gray area cause it sound like the situations I have heard about where he didn't get her drunk to rape her without consent he got her drunk thinking oh chicks get horny when they drink and this will make it easier.. Tell me your friends didn't used to think like that? I have heard so many stories of people saying oh if you want to smash get a chick high or get her drunk, oh they play hard to get they like a little aggression.. would you call them rapist too? It is now frowned upon but late 90's early 2000's that was accepted behavior. what he did was just what guys did back then, ofcourse all guys didn't do it but a lot did.
I think this is where the disconnect is, I am too familiar with these type of situations to just sit on my high horse and argue technicalities. I understand intent is key.. and we don't know much more about their relationship after that moment so to just say it was a criminal act is not fair

Rayzah

Daps

oh wait I never answered your question yea that situation is a little harder to explain, a lot could change in 2 days and blackout is basically sleep, no I cant condone that.. in CTG case she was still somewhat coherent and although she may not have remembered I don't think you can tell whether a person is going to remember or not when you too are also fukked uo

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dudes gone :deadmanny:
VladTV has old video of Charlemagne talking about how he assaults women
0:40

:patrice: by next week dude will we gone

BHQhTbe_d.jpg

"b-b-but issa act :damn:"

This man is done :heh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Wow. That was quick. Interview on Monday......by Thursday , SC officials make the announcement that the case will NOT be re-opened.
The legal aspect is resolved.

I have to think that the same forces that exerted pressure on media outlets to REMOVE stories that were already up, are the same forces that caused SC officials to decide the outcome so quickly.
wow. just wow.

"The state honors plea deals and won't reopen those kinds of cases" really?

actual statement from Scarlett A. Wilson,
South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor

“The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor,” said Wilson in a statement. “The prosecutor made this agreement because of the victim’s absence and the lack evidence available at the time. While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical.”

"South Carolina law is clear that once a defendant enters plea negotiations and a plea agreement is accepted but he court, due process requires the State to honor the agreement," she said. We are duty bound to honor the agreement in this case. The State's prosecution has ended and the dismissed charge against Mr. McKelvey will not be resurrected. The law presumes that Mr. McKelvey is innocent of the dismissed allegation."

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Are you implying people don't rape because they don't have the looks to get women they don't want?Your out of bounds saying it has NOTHING to do with it when I would say dudes who are violent sexually against women,usually are that way because they were outcasted by women. Dudes travel all the way accross the world to use their power and finances to take advantage of women in third world conditions,soley because they can't get women who look like that in America or women at all. Yet you are pretending men don't use power and finances,to take advantage of young girls in america because they don't look good enough to attract attractive grown women.
Anything to defend Charlamagne I guess:martin:

You think rape has to do with looks mainly?

You need to consider real rape victims and perps not hiw "creepy lonely ugly looser outcasts" are portrayed on most tv shows.

What power and finances did CTG use almost 20 years ago to take advantage of her when she was a child?

I dont care about protecting CTG but Im also not going to say/type something I dont belive to be true

Is sex tourism a thing? Yes. But I also blame any countries peoples and officials for "allowing" these perverts and pedofiles free reign into their countries for $$$. You usually need some corrupt higher ups for theses kinds of crimes.

There are executable offences like drug trafficing in some places. So I'm sure they can extend that to pedofiles.

Lets not forget the distinction between being a sex slave and being a materialistic petson willing to trade srx for $$$.

There are numerous men who by some posters "handsomegang" gang standards deserve to be outcasted/rejected by "dimes" because said dimes are too beautiful for them but these physically substandard guys are out here getting women who willingly go to them...

I sometimes think the coli is actually connected to a parallel earth where some people post from, coz...

Rayzah

Daps
WOW one of these fakkits reported me and I got a warning, for what being right for not being a sheep like a lot of these a$$holes, for not having a vendetta against someone I idont know.. fukk this site and whoever reported me:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You think rape has to do with looks mainly?

You need to consider real rape victims and perps not hiw "creepy lonely ugly looser outcasts" are portrayed on most tv shows.

What power and finances did CTG use almost 20 years ago to take advantage of her when she was a child?

I dont care about protecting CTG but Im also not going to say/type something I dont belive to be true

Is sex tourism a thing? Yes. But I also blame any countries peoples and officials for "allowing" these perverts and pedofiles free reign into their countries for $$$. You usually need some corrupt higher ups for theses kinds of crimes.

There are executable offences like drug trafficing in some places. So I'm sure they can extend that to pedofiles.

Lets not forget the distinction between being a sex slave and being a materialistic petson willing to trade srx for $$$.

There are numerous men who by some posters "handsomegang" gang standards deserve to be outcasted/rejected by "dimes" because said dimes are too beautiful for them but these physically substandard guys are out here getting women who willingly go to them...

I sometimes think the coli is actually connected to a parallel earth where some people post from, coz...

The point was that looks do have alot to do with rape,you said it had nothing to do with it.
Plus some creeps just have that look to em:martin: