Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Ok, clearly you’re not understanding context. They are white males doing this to WHITE WOMEN. If a black celebrity male was doing to white women, do you truly believe it would get swept under the rug?

Jameis Winston

Dig deeper and you’ll see who’s really pulling the strings behind BLM, black feminists, urban media and so on.

images

We'll see how things play out. The Nate Parker thing was around for awhile before it blew up.

The thing the bothers me a lot is just how textbook this case is. CTG (allegedly) rapes someone, gets off on some technicalities, gains a platform and begins to use that platform to question rape accusers, defend alleged rape abusers, etc. A lot of men do this, and it creates the world we live in. It's almost like an unwritten code of understanding that is carried out by men who got away with grimy shyt - be it rape or racist shyt or whatever else - and then use their power or platform to protect others who are being accused of similar crimes. This is how you get those weird "he's not racist, he has black friends" defenses. These people know what's up.

Um wrong.

He's been the main one leading the lynch mob against Cosby, R. Kelly, and tons of other Black men who've been accused of things.

He's the one who calls himself a male feminist and has all those Black feminists like Jamillah Lemiuex on his show.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Petition Demands Charlamagne Tha God's Firing From 'The Breakfast Club' After Rape Allegations Resurface

Petition Demands Charlamagne Tha God's Firing From 'The Breakfast Club' After Rape Allegations Resurface
7/11/2018 by Colin Stutz

• FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
  • EMAIL ME
charlamagne-tha-god-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Joshua Blanchard/Getty Images for Politicon
Charlamagne Tha God at the MSNBC: Hip Hop and Politics panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 30, 2017 in Pasadena, California.
A woman who accused the popular radio personality of rape in 2001 when she was 15 says she is seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case.
The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God (born Lenard Larry McKelvey) is facing pressure over a 17-year-old rape allegation with a new petition demanding his firing from the popular iHeartMedia radio show.

A Care2 petition launched Wednesday (July 11) had more than 1,700 supporters at time of publishing, claiming it was in support of Jessica Reid, who accused McKelvey of rape in 2001. It follows a report by The Blast from Tuesday, where Reid and her mother told the website the now-32-year-old is seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case against McKelvey.

Reid was only 15 when she first brought the allegations against McKelvey. Her mother, Joslyn, told The Blast that at the time, she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering and stopped the teenager from cooperating in the prosecution.

Read More
Charlamagne Isn't Giving Up on Kanye West After Slavery Comments: 'I Don't Think Kanye Should Be Canceled Yet'

McKelvey was ultimately found guilty of a lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to three years of probation.

Reid now says that she is looking for closure on the incident.

South Carolina -- where the incident took place -- has no statute of limitations on criminal prosecution.

According to a 2001 police report from the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office, Reid and a friend claimed to have been picked up and brought to a short-stay Naval housing facility and given a liquid to drink that tasted like soda. That was the last thing Reid's friend said she remembered before waking up with a man trying to kiss her. She claimed to have forced the man away and went to find Reid, who was in the room across from where she was, naked and crying, stating she had been raped. The girls were brought to a local hospital, where staff corroborated that a sexual assault had occurred and took a statement implicating McKelvey as the assailant.

Nearly a month later, McKelvey -- who was 22 at the time -- was arrested for criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the second degree, specifically, "willfully, unlawfully and feloniously engage in penile/vaginal intercourse with a fifteen year old female child."

Read More
Kanye West Talks 'Breakdown' and More in Lengthy Charlamagne Tha God Interview: Watch

McKelvey has previously discussed the charges against him. In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he said he had thrown the party where the alleged rape took place but left early. He said that he spoke to police following the incident, since it had been his party, but since they didn't have any other suspects they pinned it on him -- and that is why they reduced the charges.

Billboard reached out to McKelvey's rep but did not receive a response at press time.

"We want to send a powerful message to all of the people who like to prey on innocent children that it's not going to happen on our watch," states the petition. "No matter how much money or influence you have, we will not allow you to hurt our children."

McKelvey co-hosts the nationally syndicated iHeartMedia program The Breakfast Club and recently interviewed Kanye West in a high-profile video released ahead of the artist's Ye album. His new book, Shook One: Anxiety Playing Tricks on Me, is scheduled for release in October via Simon & Schuster, following his New York Times bestseller Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It.

iHeartMedia declined to comment.

article from BILLBOARD magazine

I think the light is turning green...Billboard covering the story gives cover to these smaller news outlets.They don't have to be afraid anymore.........I think.

How can he be proven guilty if he already passed a fukking dna test I just don't understand..

dudes is signing petitions to get 50 kicked off his own damn show cause he made a joke, what a bunch of soft ass social outcast weirdos, we have given these losers too much power..

This is sad, the fake outrage era is ruining people money, its the new hate. people must think "oh he has to have some monsters in his closet, we need to find one and try to bring them down. because I'm jealous I aint on tv"..

this reminds me of the illuminati stuff, if you get too successful then you had to have sacrificed someone.. now its if you are too successful you had to have raped or abused or treated women bad at some point in your life.. seriously if this petition (it wont) has any affect on his career I swear I am done with the culture and anything surrounding it.. I am over all of this petty fake outrage bullshyt.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
How can he be proven guilty if he already passed a fukking dna test I just don't understand..

dudes is signing petitions to get 50 kicked off his own damn show cause he made a joke, what a bunch of soft ass social outcast weirdos, we have given these losers too much power..

This is sad, the fake outrage era is ruining people money, its the new hate. people must think "oh he has to have some monsters in his closet, we need to find one and try to bring them down. because I'm jealous I aint on tv"..

this reminds me of the illuminati stuff, if you get too successful then you had to have sacrificed someone.. now its if you are too successful you had to have raped or abused or treated women bad at some point in your life.. seriously if this petition (it wont) has any affect on his career I swear I am done with the culture and anything surrounding it.. I am over all of this petty fake outrage bullshyt.
well its not really fake outrage is it?

she was definitely assaulted by whom we just dont know

but what we do know is Charlemagne picked them up and provided them with drinks

even in the dj akademiks video,you can tell he is lying( a crackhead bought the drinks for me )

he even caught himself when he said he " brought" then said he "invited her" to the party

and he said " I always would see this chick with my dude" which tells me she was telling the truth when she said she doesn't know how he got her number

funny enough,he said he first had sex with his now wife after she got drunk...so boi:francis:

again,I dont know if he did it ,but his story definitely doesn't add up

Rayzah

Daps
well its not really fake outrage is it?

she was definitely assaulted by whom we just dont know

but what we do know is Charlemagne picked them up and provided them with drinks

even in the dj akademiks video,you can tell he is lying( a crackhead bought the drinks for me )

he even caught himself when he said he " brought" then said he "invited her" to the party

and he said " I always would see this chick with my dude" which tells me she was telling the truth when she said she doesn't know how he got her number

funny enough,he said he first had sex with his now wife after she got drunk...so boi:francis:

again,I dont know if he did it ,but his story definitely doesn't add up
Come on man. That’s not even remotely the same thing. They were both drunk and obviously she ain’t feel raped. It’s is fake outrage when people are wishing him to fail before knowing the true story. It’s fake outrage cause he told this story countless time since the AK interview and no one cares until this chick popped up. This whole thing is a reach but whatever. I’m done talking about it until he adresses it.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Come on man. That’s not even remotely the same thing. They were both drunk and obviously she ain’t feel raped. It’s is fake outrage when people are wishing him to fail before knowing the true story. It’s fake outrage cause he told this story countless time since the AK interview and no one cares until this chick popped up. This whole thing is a reach but whatever. I’m done talking about it until he adresses it.
again

thats his account

who's to say he was actually drunk?:francis:

he wanted to hit it for weeks( if I remember correctly) and the time it actually comes to life is when they" both" become drunk

Rayzah

Daps
again

thats his account

who's to say he was actually drunk?:francis:

he wanted to hit it for weeks( if I remember correctly) and the time it actually comes to life is when they" both" become drunk
I’m sure if his wife wanted to be public she would agree with that but we can only go by what he said. It my common sense gut instinct or what have won’t allow me to believe this guy is this deviant predetotor people are saying just cause he got his age wrong in that one interview and just cause this girl is now deciding he is rich enough to come after. Maybe I’m “manspaining” idk but I don’t and won’t buy it until we have something better to go off than “I hate ctg I want him to go down”

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Thread is fukking disgusting :scust:

I met CTG in real life and breh wild friendly and humble

Just put on an a$$hole act for shock value and he so good at it y'all believe it's him in real life

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I’m sure if his wife wanted to be public she would agree with that but we can only go by what he said. It my common sense gut instinct or what have won’t allow me to believe this guy is this deviant predetotor people are saying just cause he got his age wrong in that one interview and just cause this girl is now deciding he is rich enough to come after. Maybe I’m “manspaining” idk but I don’t and won’t buy it until we have something better to go off than “I hate ctg I want him to go down”

shes not suing him,so isn't after his money

but here

listen to this at 26.50 and tell me if these allegations are based off of nothing .....

this story he told is more damning than the wife story...

I mean how did he know his boys didnt fukk if he was drunk

she didnt even know who fukked her

:gucci:

it seems gettin females drunk is his way:manny: